dynamic duo

/ dynamic duo #1  

Moon

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010HST R4's, Scag Wildcat ZTR, 61
Like many on TBN, we've been an two tractor family for awhile. But when our old simplicity bit the bullet we decided to replace it with a ZTR (Zero Turn Radius) mower. We got a Scag Wildcat 61" deck, 27 hp Kohler engine one week ago and find that it is the perfect companion tractor for our needs. It is a mowing machine. It's fun to mow (at least for now). I can leave the bush hog on the Kubota to catch up on all the bush hogging easier. I am way ahead of schedule on my bush hoggin thanks to the new ztr.
Attached is a pic of our new dynamic duo!
Thanks for all the input from folks here on TBN with info on the ZTRs.
Moon of Ohio

Attachments

• 419521-DSCF0002r.jpg
    419521-DSCF0002r.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 514
   / dynamic duo
One more pic of just the Scag.

Attachments

• 419523-Scag.jpg
    419523-Scag.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 359
   / dynamic duo #3  
That's quite the dynamic duo! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ dynamic duo #4  
It looks like the kind of mower they are going to modify on American Choppe (Discovery Channel) for hot rodding. Very cool.

/ dynamic duo #5  
That seat on the Scag looks pretty comfortable. You watch TV sitting in that? Drive cross country. Looks like a captain's chair.

Cliff

/ dynamic duo #6  
If I may.... what were the $'s spent?

/ dynamic duo
Thanks Guys! That seat is extra comfortable. They have a suspension setup (mini shocks) under the seat that helps alot. Son in law mowed a bunch for me this weekend and said he liked the seat on mine better than the one on the eXmark he has used. Thats another advantage of this tractor /mower; folks have come over an wanted to try it out ....I get mowing done for me. Awesome! Probably won't last, but I"ll enjoy it while I can.

Yea, American Chopper ZTR! That would be cool. These things can wheely so easy they way they are ... American Chopper or Jesse James would have a hey day modifying it wouldn't they?

Gerald C - I spent about 7.5k on the Wildcat.

Moon of Ohio

/ dynamic duo #8  
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif