Comparison Tractor Wish List

/ Tractor Wish List #21  
Old fully restored steam tractor. Those are way cool in my book.

/ Tractor Wish List #24  
A Ford 8N in mint condition. I have no real need for one, but it's the tractor I've always wanted. I think they are the best-looking tractors ever made.
I agree, and the most fun I have ever spent on a tractor
I hear so many denigrate the 8N, but as far as I am concerned it was so much more nimble than todays tractors with power steering and 4 wheel drive....

When I built my house, I do not know what I would have done without the 8N my father in law gifted me

Having a loader would have been nice back then, but when ever I needed one I just rented a bobcat

Now I have a Bobcat tractor with a loader :laughing:

Ever since the NH Boomer 8N has came out I have lusted for it, just due to the name and looks

/ Tractor Wish List #25  
Bobcat TOOL CAT is that a tractor?LOL.Allis chambers D12 or D14..

/ Tractor Wish List #26  
Tractor wish list, gee where to start haha! I'd have to have a new kubota M62, follow that with a kubota M6060 rops model with loader, grapple, rear remotes and a log winch, a kubota BX23s with all the fixings including either a mid mount mower or 3pt finish mower, a kubota R630 wheel loader, a kubota KX080-4 excavator with hydraulic thumb and I'm sure there's something else I'm missing lol. Oh yea an SVL95-2s track loader too and a nice big heated steel garage to put all those shiny orange toys, um I mean tools in lol. Is that too much to wish for? Lol

/ Tractor Wish List #27  
Bobcat TOOL CAT is that a tractor?LOL.-------------------------

You be the judge.

5' wide, 61 horsepower, 4WD, 4 wheel steer, manual crab steer, 4 wheel independent suspension, SSQA with 28 GPM Aux hydraulics, Cat1 3 point, 30 HP hydraulic PTO, 18 MPH travel speed, 2 seat cab with heat and air conditioning.

P3070021c.jpg

8' box blade on the 3 point hitch.

P3180001.JPG

P3180008.JPG

6' BB on the FEL.

P7020032.JPG

6', 1 cubic yard bucket.

P5210003.JPG

P5210004.JPG

5x6 1400 pound hay bale.

P1060001.JPG

7' brush hog.

PA270010.JPG

Pic1003004.jpg

Last edited:
   / Tractor Wish List #28  
Yea but can you plow with it????????????