Warranty claims kubota

/ Warranty claims kubota #1  

innrkid

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060
Have you Kubota owners been happy with Kubota when it comes to warranty claims?

/ Warranty claims kubota #2  
Only had them on one of fve tracors and was very well pleased.

/ Warranty claims kubota #3  
Actual warranty claims or what you perceived to be one? It depends on the dealer and if you tried to squeeze every ounce of profit out of him or her...

Also, depends on how much ranting and raving you do to get them to fix whatever it is...

I've had great luck (...only a little ashamed from doing it) :eek: :ashamed:

What's your warranty claim about?

/ Warranty claims kubota #5  
I had a problem with my L4240 hydraulics;my dealer transported my machine three times on his dime before I was satisfied.Round trip of about 70 miles.I have purchased two new tractors and quite a few implements from them;more than happy with my dealer.

/ Warranty claims kubota #7  
Just curious. Just purchased second Kubota, however, this is first new one.
There have been very, very, few warranty claims that have popped up on TBN over the years. Don't remember many of them going bad...

/ Warranty claims kubota
There have been very, very, few warranty claims that have popped up on TBN over the years. Don't remember many of them going bad...

Thanks.
Just joined as I was doing research pre purchase. Great forum, great information.

/ Warranty claims kubota #9  
Had a couple very minor issues, dealer reacted instantly, came to the farm and solved without question.

/ Warranty claims kubota #10  
My new B series had an ignition problem at 25 hours, called the dealer and had a new switch in two days. He offered to come put it on, but it was simple plug and play, so no big deal. Never had a problem with my other Kubotas.