Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive?

/ Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive? #11  
When the ground is dry, the R4s are fine.
True,but the lugs on R-4 tires act like a sheep's foot implement and any more than a pass or 2 in the same spot does considerable damage.Simple physics smaller surface area contacted = more psi.

/ Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive? #12  
Just looked at a used B2650 and noticed that it was difficult
to operate the loader smoothly. The tractor would jump around
during the operation.

Wonder if this is normal for this model?

Try the FEL joystick control on a Mahindra Max 26.

I think you will change your mind about the Kubota, unless there was a problem with that particular tractor.

/ Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive?
Why, is the Max 26 worse?

/ Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive? #14  
I believe the attached videos truthful adverting. I never tried a B##50 series, but I ran several Kubotas, and they are generally smother than others. My Max28 loader valve is simply not real precise economy valve. I got used to it, but I'm spoiled by my L39 and Excavator with pilot controls.

Kubota - B335 Tractor Advantage - YouTube

Kubota B5-Series tractors, B265 & B335. Review and functions | Messick's - YouTube

The Max26XL/28XL Has A really nice 8 x 8 Shuttle shift, A beefy 3 Pt hitch, strong loader lift capacity. The basic tractor is a Japanese Mitsubishi and a heck of a value, but there are some cost saving things that could be better.

/ Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive? #15  
Just looked at a used B2650 and noticed that it was difficult
to operate the loader smoothly. The tractor would jump around
during the operation.

Wonder if this is normal for this model?

What engine rpm were you using? If you had it wound up to full pto rpm, yes, it certainly could have been pretty abrupt. Normal loader operation usually doesn't demand revving it up that much. Actually, since developing a fine touch with the controls for loaders, backhoes, etc., takes time and practice, I've found that dialing back the engine rpm's so the hydraulics slow down will make things much more manageable while you're getting the feel for the controls. There's generally a comfort zone where there's enough flow so everything works but the action is not quite so frantic. After some practice with the engine at lower speed, you'll improve your feel for the controls and be able to work smoothly at higher rpm's.

/ Kubota B2650 FEL operation real sensitive? #16  
When pushing snow with the bucket I have no problem raising and curling to pile the snow up. Mine works smooth as butta! I do notice some jumping if I try to engage float and don't push enough.