Price Check Ford 1100 4 wheel drive with mower and back blade

/ Ford 1100 4 wheel drive with mower and back blade #1  

brentmc

Tractor
Ford 1100
I have a 1982 Ford 1100 4x4 tractor with 1400 hours on it. It ran when parked years ago but has not been started in 5 years. I want to sell it and the back blade and mower deck. It appears complete with the exception of the front left wheel which needs replaced.

The mower deck is a ford deck and about 46" wide.

What is a reasonable price to ask for this whole setup?

Last edited:
   / Ford 1100 4 wheel drive with mower and back blade #4  
Get it running, replace the wheel, maybe a couple thousand w implements. Those Fords are old now and parts scarce, makes buyers wary. To sell as is up our way you'd be lucky to get $1,200 if it turns over. They are a good little machine but maybe hard to find a buyer for. My 2 cents Jim

/ Ford 1100 4 wheel drive with mower and back blade #5  
She's worth more in running condition. I'd pay no more than a thousand for the package if it only turns over. Unfortunately the mower is only worth maybe 300. Blade 100 or so.

I'd say in running condition and with the tire fixed - 2 grand to 2500 for tractor and implements.

The xx00 series Fords are good tractors.

/ Ford 1100 4 wheel drive with mower and back blade #6  
The things that don't catch my eye. Is that a trans am or a firehawk sitting in the background ? Nice Ford too....

/ Ford 1100 4 wheel drive with mower and back blade #7  
I would agree with above, not running but turns over, hard sell at $1200, if the tire airs up and she runs good, $1500-$3000 depending on the local small tractor market. Smaller tractors are easier to sell than the bigger older tractors.

If you were closer I would think hard about taking it off your hands.