Price Check New Holland TC45D

/ New Holland TC45D
Yes sir this is a supersteer unit, have not really used it yet as I need to have at least one tire replaced, but that feature seems great

/ New Holland TC45D #12  
That's a great tractor, and you got it for a good price. The Shibaura NH tractors are some of the best.

Enjoy it and work safely.

/ New Holland TC45D #13  
Yes sir this is a supersteer unit, have not really used it yet as I need to have at least one tire replaced, but that feature seems great
I have the exact same tractor with the super steer feature.
Super steer is great for short turning radius but a PITA for hooking up quick attach FEL buckets or pallet forks as any last minute alignment steering results in the FEL arms moving opposite of the intended direction. It takes a little practice to get it right the first time but keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.
With respect to the back hoe attachment, the sub frame mount is rock solid but also a PITA to get aligned and attached to the tractor with out making a Castered dolly to store the BH on. It's whole lot easier to roll the dollied BH to the tractor rather than the other way around. Building the BH dolly was time well spent.

Those New Holland blues are great tractors so enjoy your new found friend.
B. John

/ New Holland TC45D
Hey Bud-John, can you post a pic of your dolly? This machine is going to live in the woods for a while so I'd need to study it in hopes of find a way to make it work without a hard floor