Buying Advice Help on Choosing.... X390 vs X570

/ Help on Choosing.... X390 vs X570 #1  

Hearth

Tractor
1989 CASE IH 245, MFWD
As always, I come here first for assistance..... I went to look at and drove:

#1. X390 (22HP, 48" Accel,Power Steering and Power Lift) List Price $5,399.00

#2. X570 (24 HP, 48" Accel, NO power steering and NO Power Lift) List Price $5,999.00

I was pleasantly surprised on the X570 by the mechanism to maneuver the mower deck.... very easy AND I was amazed at the ease of steering with NO power on it as well.

My question is..... better to go with the top of the line X300 or the bottom of the line X500? .....am I smart to go for the X570 and get the obviously heavier duty tractor OR to just save a few dollars and have the ease of power steering/power lift.

I mow pretty much flat 2 acres with some garden beds and several trees. I am NOT planning on using the tractor for anything other than mowing.... so NO snowblowing or earth movement or towing.

I think either tractor will be great.... but again,

Thanks so much for your thoughts.....

Gary

/ Help on Choosing.... X390 vs X570 #2  
In your case I'd probably go with the X390 since you're on flat ground and don't plan on using for anything other than mowing.

I went with the X590 last year to get the K72 transmission because I have some steep hills and I use it for pulling an aerator, chicken tractor, and dump cart.

Husqvarna has some quality new models for less money. You may want to research them as well.

/ Help on Choosing.... X390 vs X570 #3  
Power lift does not really matter. Power steering is pretty nice. I would go with the bigger tractor with the bigger motor and stronger tranny. I might consider a larger deck if I were mowing 2 acres. The 570 will hold value a bit better as it can be used for more things.