Price Check Kubota L3430

/ Kubota L3430 #1  

AB4D

Silver Member
Tractor
Prior: Kubota BX-23, Kubota L3430HSTC, Kubota ZG23, L3560 HSTC Limited Edition, Current: L6060 HSTC
I am preparing to sell my houses and land in Northern Virginia, and am moving where I won't need my tractor. So I am thinking about pricing to sell my tractor and implements as a package. What I have is a 2005 Kubota L3430 Grand Cab; 345 hours; LA723 Loader/Quick Attach; and Quick Attach standard bucket with a Tooth Bar. The tractor has both front and rear work light options and AM/FM/Weather Band radio. It also has one rear hydraulic remote that is plumbed to the front end loader. Tires are loaded. It's only had light homeowner use on my 5 acre property, nothing commercial. The tractor is in excellent condition, and has been stored indoors.

The implements I have left are a heavy duty rear blade with three point offset, a well used older heavy duty rear post hole auger, and a large front end root grapple.

Opinions?

Thanks, Jim

/ Kubota L3430 #3  
Last June I bought a 2004 L3430 HSTC with LA513 loader/QCSS bucket and used 5 foot Bush Hog for $19K. It was a one owner, never stored outside and very well maintained with 459 hours on it. Cab was/is perfect with no broken lights, busted corners, cold air and everything works. I couldn't find anything similar for less than $5K more and was glad to get this one for what I paid.

/ Kubota L3430 #4  
Last June I bought a 2004 L3430 HSTC with LA513 loader/QCSS bucket and used 5 foot Bush Hog for $19K. It was a one owner, never stored outside and very well maintained with 459 hours on it. Cab was/is perfect with no broken lights, busted corners, cold air and everything works. I couldn't find anything similar for less than $5K more and was glad to get this one for what I paid.

You got a steal on that one.

A few months ago I bought a 2005 L3430HSTC with LA513 loader and 770 hours. Same type of owner as yours had. Thing is pristine. Paid $23k