Financing Issue(s) getting financed?

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #1  

hystyk24

Tractor
RTV-X1140
Very interested in crazy stories anyone had with Kubota (or other's) financing process. One Kubota salesman told me a few wacky stories he had before I experienced first hand the way Kubota Central Loan wanted to structure my deal or deals in a way that just defied reason... I like the dealer very much, have a history with them, so did not want to cancel and walk away from units they ordered and a trade that they picked up and already sold a week earlier. This could have been very problematic for the dealer... They are delivering the main piece (RTV-X1140) today. I refused their financing, paid the balance in full and canceled the Z411 that was suppose to be part of the deal. Anyone experience one of these things that just make you shake your head? :mur:

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #2  
I'm soon to be on my 3rd Kubota and all have been very straightforward so far. Nothing strange for me at all. I like that I can set up for autodraft so I never have to write a check.

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #3  
What was it in how the deal was structured that made Kubota give you a hard time ?
And If I may ask, what is your FICO score ?

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #4  
pretty simple from my experience. I financed for 4 yrs 0 interest bought the 400.00 insurance policy . I pay my bill on time every month and I get several offers a yr to come buy more from them.

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #5  
When I went in to buy, the dealer said: "you must have excellent credit as that was the quickest he had gotten approval in a long time." He said normally they want to talk to the applicant before approval. Go figure.

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #6  
I didnt have any issues getting approved with Kubota credit...I applied in the dealer's sales office and was approved 15 minutes later...??? I've always had pretty good credit though.

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #7  
I am also curious as to what they wanted to do?

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #8  
I dont see how the dealer could sell your trade in and deliver to another customer before the deal had been finalized. I might have given them the option to fix the financing or get my trade back.

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #9  
I dont see how the dealer could sell your trade in and deliver to another customer before the deal had been finalized. I might have given them the option to fix the financing or get my trade back.

That's what I was thinking. I always make it clear that all deals are pending financing. Nothing happens till that is finalized.

/ Issue(s) getting financed? #10  
Very interested in crazy stories anyone had with Kubota (or other's) financing process. One Kubota salesman told me a few wacky stories he had before I experienced first hand the way Kubota Central Loan wanted to structure my deal or deals in a way that just defied reason... I like the dealer very much, have a history with them, so did not want to cancel and walk away from units they ordered and a trade that they picked up and already sold a week earlier. This could have been very problematic for the dealer... They are delivering the main piece (RTV-X1140) today. I refused their financing, paid the balance in full and canceled the Z411 that was suppose to be part of the deal. Anyone experience one of these things that just make you shake your head? :mur:

I guess I don't understand your problem?