Buying Advice Purchasing a new tractor

/ Purchasing a new tractor #1  

Tesoriero

Tractor
John Deere 1020
I'm tired of snow blowing backwards -- I'm ready to purchase a new Tractor with a front mounted blower-- I live in Oswego NY where we get 150+ inches of snow per year I'm thinking between 50 and 75 hp
Right now the Kubota. M7060 is the front runner
Just spent 2 hrs with the MF dealer who recommended the MF 1754 or 4707
He was real nice but the blower is mounted on the front and also the 3 pt hitch takes a while to get on and off where the Kubota is all hydraulic 2 levers and 4 hoses !
What does the group recommended?? Our largest Farm Show is coming up in 2 weeks and I want to make a decision by then
Weight is also important as I do hay rides in the fall with a large hay wagon with room for 18 people and there are some good size hills!!
Looking forward to your advice--- I'm new to this group and this is my first post.

/ Purchasing a new tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN and this forum. Its for sure, the Kubota M7060 would do what you want. About 7-8 years ago I saw a front mounted blower with PTO drive. It had a VERY specific use - clearing parking lots for local school districts. Very expensive addition to the new M7040 being purchased at the same time.

I really don't think you want a front mount - rear PTO driven blower. Reasons - expensive, exposed drive shafts & U-joints, places severe limits on FEL movement while blower with drive shaft is attached.

Front mounted, hydraulic driven blower will be much less complicated, require less maintenance and allow movement of FEL without resultant damage to any drive shafts etc.

/ Purchasing a new tractor #3  
As previously stated, if the front blower connects to the rear pto shaft, you don't want it. I don't know what model of Deere now have a front pto and rockshaft . There is a 7230 at work with a front mounted blower that moves a lot of snow in a hurry.

/ Purchasing a new tractor #4  
IMG_3811.JPGIMG_3813.JPGIMG_3817.JPG

Dealer converted this Pronovost Puma rear mount to a loader mount. Works great.
PTO driven hydraulic pump and aux tank on 3pt.

/ Purchasing a new tractor #5  
Welcome from St.Lawrence Co.:having worked in Syracuse and Oswego(NM 1&2),I feel for you brother.Know exactly what you are dealing with as far as snow-fall.Good luck in your search.I would want a front mounted snow blower also for that area.