Pulling the trigger soon on a Kubota L2501 & Price Check?

/ Pulling the trigger soon on a Kubota L2501 & Price Check? #1  

Gorgoth209

Tractor
Kubota
Hello,

Been a troll on here for a long time mostly only drove a old 8N and random other equipment when I worked on a dairy and Im looking to purchase a tractor. The size is good for me only have a few questions regarding some of the options. Planning on buying and keeping it. The PTO HP should be good enough for my 25acres of flat.

Also any one buy one recently a spot on price check?

Also Im going to request the service manual anything else I should ask for?

Remote Rear Hydraulic Valves:
PLUS 2ND POSITION VALVE KIT (CHOICE OF VALVE FOR 2ND POSITION)
PLUS 3RD POSITION VALVE KIT (CHOICE OF VALVES FOR 2ND & 3RD POSITION)

On the PLus 2nd& Plus 3rd the options come up what are these for?
FLOAT DETENT VALVE
DETENT VALVE (NON SELF-CANCELING)

Loader Attachments:
36" Pallet froks? Should I buy them else where or get the Kubota ones?

Backhoe Bucket: Any recommendations???
10"
12"
16"
24"

Weights:
Should I get the rear wheel weights? I'll have the backhoe on to assist the FEL. Any recommendations?

Wheel Spacer Kits:
Yay or Nay?

Thank you!!

/ Pulling the trigger soon on a Kubota L2501 & Price Check? #2  
I have a 2501 and really like it. Can't answer all your questions but have a couple comments. First get 48" pallet forks. They cost a little more but much more useful. Second do you plan to get R1 tires? If so they come with piece rims so you won't need spacers. The 2501 is pretty tipsy so I would widen the stance and load the tires. I have not done that on my 2501 but am about to. My terrain is kind of up and down and have come close to flipping the tractor enough to know. Great tractor and I really enjoy it. I have a L2501DT and have no complaints.

/ Pulling the trigger soon on a Kubota L2501 & Price Check? #3  
I just bought my 2501. Absolutely love it.

I saved my 48" forks from my Bobcat, but there are cheaper options that will work just as well. My price (HST, loader, quick attach, loaded R4s) was $19.5K. I added a sunshade and 72" Landpride finish mower (which was pretty expensive, but worth it) so my total price with Kubota insurance was a little bit higher.

Was surprised to see that it is no bigger than my JD 770. Just the loader and front axles are much stouter. My JD with unloaded turfs is very tippy, but the 2501 with loaded tires is very solid.