South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT?

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #51  
Your farmer friend might never heard of Kioti or them being used on farms in your area but in this part of Pa. they are quite popular and are used for a variety of activities. Mine is used every day on the farm and after 11 yrs has held up well. We do have a big Kioti dealer at Mifflinburg so I'm sure that's one of the reasons for their popularity. They are cheaper than a JD or Kubota but in my estimation made just as well.

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #52  
I really have no concern about what is popular, more concerned about how it works for me!

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT?
So here is the deal from a dealer 4 hours West of me in Ohio.

MF GC1720 $16,400
UCC/Filing Fees $275
7.25% tax in Ohio $1,189.
Total cost $17,864
Less $3000 cash down.
Total financed $14,864
84 month at 1.25% = $189.90

If adding the 60" MF2326 Belly Mower ($2,300) and maintaining the $3,000 cash down, the payment moves to $213 per month @ 84 months.

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #54  
Small world, I live near you :drink:...Driven by your place when I lived near Economy Park although I never really paid much attention to the roadside slopes...I have a similar issue with my sandmound at the new place, guessing 30-35 degree angle..I used to cut it up and down with my BX23, now I cut it up/down and crossways with a ZD724..A little pucker factor going accross but never any issues. The front wheels of the ZD come off the gound in places near the top when going up...I talked to T&C before I bought my ZD, he said the 4wheel steering on the Cub ZT would hold a pretty massive grade--Never tried it though. We have a Cub ZT an the sportsmans club that goes across some pretty good grades.

The diesel CUT's are expensive but I'll tell you that my BX23 is the best purchase I ever made--It's really an investment. Bought in 2004 and still a great machine..Nice to have the backhoe when needed instead of waiting/renting for mall/medium jobs...Love the ZD724 too.

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #55  
Run a price quote on what you want through Phils Sales and Service in Columbiana..They've always treated me well on Kubotas..Never know.

:laughing:
But..... I don't like orange tractors or phones with pictures of fruit on them!

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #57  
I agree with the phone..Otherwise--keep your options open--never know.

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #58  
You would be paying less for a GC1720 than I paid for my GC1710 (two years ago.) I shopped around and felt I got a good deal. Unless things have really changed, that pricing looks excellent to me.

I agree with the phone..Otherwise--keep your options open--never know.

You would be paying less for a GC1720 than I paid for my GC1710 (two years ago.) I shopped around and felt I got a good deal. Unless things have really changed, that pricing looks excellent to me.

So... yesterday my retired father went and talked to his buddy (Timswi, the guy on Harmony Road, with the big RV, Fred Strecker or something...) who has a diesel Kabota TLB and a diesel Kabota SxS, he tells my father that he can take me up towards Butler on RT. 8 and get a Kabota CUT TLB AND a Kabota SxS for $22,000. I hardly believe this. Not a SCUT even.... the next frame size up.... a compact. And a diesel side by side... For $22,000..... Yea, whatever.

You know what, take the cheapest Kabota diesel SxS ($13,400 retail) away from the mythical $22,000 and you have a $9,000 diesel 4x4 Kabota CUT with TLB. I told my father I want to go meet with this yo-yo and tell him that I'll bring a pocket full of cash and but a matching set of 4 $9,000 diesel 4x4 CUT Kabota units. And I'll push them back out at $16,000 each on Craigslist and have them sold in a week!

/ South west PA and steep hills with a SCUT? #60  
So... yesterday my retired father went and talked to his buddy (Timswi, the guy on Harmony Road, with the big RV, Fred Strecker or something...) who has a diesel Kabota TLB and a diesel Kabota SxS, he tells my father that he can take me up towards Butler on RT. 8 and get a Kabota CUT TLB AND a Kabota SxS for $22,000. I hardly believe this. Not a SCUT even.... the next frame size up.... a compact. And a diesel side by side... For $22,000..... Yea, whatever.

You know what, take the cheapest Kabota diesel SxS ($13,400 retail) away from the mythical $22,000 and you have a $9,000 diesel 4x4 Kabota CUT with TLB. I told my father I want to go meet with this yo-yo and tell him that I'll bring a pocket full of cash and but a matching set of 4 $9,000 diesel 4x4 CUT Kabota units. And I'll push them back out at $16,000 each on Craigslist and have them sold in a week!

Not familiar with that guy--Don't spend much time in that direction these days. I'm over near T&C now.

This is new?--If so, I find that hard to believe. I've got close to 40K in my RTV1100 and BX23, both bought new...

Used machines and desperate owner, possible I guess. Hopefully they aren't hot.