attachment.php

Just how dumb can they be?

And look - no thumb either!

Attachments

• bx25d.jpg
    bx25d.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 1,081
   / clueless Craigslist Scam #2  
An invisible cab, well isn't that special?!

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #3  
If it is a cash deal, where is the tax going to go? Or does your state register/license tractor so they have a way of tracking. A dealer would normally insist on a cash only deal.

Picture doesn't show the thumb either. Price does't indicate a scam.

Ron

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #4  
152,000 hours? No wonder it's so cheap!

....but being it's only 4 years old, it would only have 35,000 hours if they ran it 24 hours a day, everyday. How'd they do that? :confused3:

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #5  
If it is a cash deal, where is the tax going to go? Or does your state register/license tractor so they have a way of tracking. A dealer would normally insist on a cash only deal.

Picture doesn't show the thumb either. Price does't indicate a scam.

Ron

The fact that it doesn't have a cab indicates a scam.

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #6  
Mechanical shovel ?? That's a little overpriced for a shovel!

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #7  
These type of ads are quite prevalent in my area. Always a clean looking tractor for unbelievably low price. Usually a damsel in distress just needing to clean the garage out after her husband unexpectedly died.

I believe the intent of the scam is to obtain your phone number. Long ago I sent a text message inquiry to one of these scammers, thinking there was a good deal to be had. Soon thereafter, and for a year or two now, I get spam callers on my cell phone. I don't even answer the calls any more, yet they keep coming ....

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #8  
These type of ads are quite prevalent in my area. Always a clean looking tractor for unbelievably low price. Usually a damsel in distress just needing to clean the garage out after her husband unexpectedly died.

I believe the intent of the scam is to obtain your phone number. Long ago I sent a text message inquiry to one of these scammers, thinking there was a good deal to be had. Soon thereafter, and for a year or two now, I get spam callers on my cell phone. I don't even answer the calls any more, yet they keep coming ....

I'm not sure that is it; the robodialers just start with a number and increment it, often spoofing the caller ID with the same exchange it is dialing. I get thirty calls per week.

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #9  
The really sad thing is they are making money off of these or they would not keep running them. Do you remember the Senator or Congressman who about 3 or maybe more years back asked could there not be a program developed to destroy a computer that sent out virus or spam or something along that line and he was laughed at? I think he had a great idea.

Here is another Federal law like the illegals that the Feds do not enforce is calling numbers on the do not call list. Think when it came out there was a $50 fine or so per call or might have been a $50 payment to the person who reported it but then if I report such a call never happened again. Now if they were to enforce such...they may be no Federal debt. A tax on the scammers, I like that one.

/ clueless Craigslist Scam #10  
The really sad thing is they are making money off of these or they would not keep running them. Do you remember the Senator or Congressman who about 3 or maybe more years back asked could there not be a program developed to destroy a computer that sent out virus or spam

The really sad thing is they are making money off of these or they would not keep running them. Do you remember the Senator or Congressman who about 3 or maybe more years back asked could there not be a program developed to destroy a computer that sent out virus or spam or something along that line and he was laughed at? I think he had a great idea.

My knowledge is minimal but I'm such a program would be possible??