Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST #1  

Tractor
Branson 3725CH
Which would be the better tractor? I know it sounds like a loaded question but it's not. I have no experience with either one of these tractors and just wondering others thought. I couldn't find any info about the WM37 in the New Holland forum. Both would have loader and backhoe attachments and would be used to plow snow and mild dirt work during the summer. Thanks for any info.

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST #2  
2 pretty good choices. What is the price breakdown?

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST
Working on that now. The CK3510HST with loader and backhoe was quoted $29,500. I'm waiting on the WM 37 quote. We have a small New Holland dealer that just opened up here in Fairbanks within the last couple of weeks.

Got my quote today for the WM 37. $41,661.00

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST #5  
The Kioti CK3510HST TLB is a very nice Tractor and for the price I would pick the Kioti. You can buy a lot of attachments and still have $$$$ left over compared to the price of the New Holland WM-37. But, it is also about the Dealer and their support.

The Kioti dealer is located 350 miles away and been in business for awhile. The New Holland dealer is brand new and doesn't really have a shop set up. They have 3 tractors and it was kind of hard to get a quote from them. He also said he could compete with the Kioti price but that's not competing in my opinion.

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST #7  
Given the price I'd pick Kioti (oh wait I already did lol)

But seriously - as stated that's a lot of extra goodies you can buy with the price difference.

Also - I don't know if you have already but, if not, go actually sit in both and see how they feel too. When we were shopping both the Boomers & Workmaster seemed more cramped to my dad (who's in the 6' plus range) - especially in the legs / pedals.

I honestly think you'll love the Kioti, we've had ours for about 3 years now and still love it. Only regret is not getting hydrostatic on ours.

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST #8  
I believe LS makes that New holland tractor.

I was quoted a little over $38K for a LS with loader/backhoe and that dealer is also 350 miles away. Kubato quoted around $42k and JD quoted $46,500. All around the 35hp range with loader/backhoe. The Kubato and JD dealers are located here in town but prices are crazy and they don't care about the little guys. They have big gold mine contracts.

/ Kioti CK3510HST vs New Holland Workmaster 37 HST #10  
I would not sweat it at all. You will be happy with either one. Buy the one you like best.