Kioti 2610 or xg3025

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #1  

Mxracer394

Tractor
None
I have been searching for a tractor for awhile I was set on the xg3025 LS or the kubota 2501L. Now I'm looking at the kioti ck2610. Does anyone have any advice for narrowing down my choices?

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #2  
If I was you I would make sure to consider things like front end loader lift capacity when making your comparisons. I'm sure you would be happy with any one of those three and they all have great reputations. Things like overall weight and lift capacity would be how I would make a decision when considering three great machines like the ones you are considering. Don't forget dealer service and location as a factor to consider also.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #3  
I wouldn't fret about it to much, you'll end up going to go into analysis paralysis like many others do. They are all good tractors, just go drive them around the dealer lot, see how they feel to you. Buy the one with the specs you want at the price you can afford and feel good about the purchase you made.

Others will tell you their opinion of what they think or have experienced but what fits them, might not fit you.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #4  
all three of the tractors you considered are excellent tractors, I almost went with LS, but it came down to kioti dealer being 9 miles away vs LS being 40 miles away. The LS tractors look great from what ive seen and are very competitive on price. Again my desicion was based on dealer location. IF Ls dealer was closer i would have considered them more so. That said i have a 2610, I really like the tractor, it has plenty of power. It uses a motor from the CK35 and on tractor data i have tracked it back for about 15 years across various models. So it is a mature motor and i dont expect any issues. The LS uses a mitsubushi, that i wouldnt expect issues from either. The LS has a couple hundred more lbs of loader capacity but is 300 lbs lighter than a ck2610. So i think its a draw really, both great machines. The kioti in my mind has more ergonomic benefits, like the loader valve in the fender, and a clear platform with little cluter. But, i do think the LS has a way beefier loader. The ck 2610 uses a different loader than the 3510 or 4010. Not sure why, maybe to save money or maybe to make it lighter for the group it places itself in.

I am a big fan of these 25 horse larger frame tractors, tho. Its going to be hard to work them too hard, as well as bringing back that 8n niche. bigger and stronger and more capable but cheaper and simpler.

Really you can go wrong either way, The best thing is you are considering korean made tractors. High value, high quality. Kubotas are great but they are inching closer to john deere prices. They are leaving there base behind. I love kubotas but some things they do on their value lines are really depressing, like leaving a plastic handle off and covering the fender holes with stickers. What did they save 5 dollars? I like how they are expanding, but the korean companies are coming hard for market share and willing to deal and play the game. And of the multiple korean tractor companies, LS and Kioti have their stuff together, Branson is improving, but heard they got bought by tym. Which can figure out if they want to keep making tractors for other companies like rural king and mahindra, or be in the usa tractor business.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #5  
Pretty much just echoing what has already been said.

Drive (or at least seat test) all of them you can. See which ones feel good. Make sure you turn around like you would for real when working and see how the control location feels then too.

After that - decide what's more important (Price, Dealer Location, Features) and pick the one you're happiest with.

As far as features, anything that might be optional / extra (like rear remotes, 3rd functions, etc) are probably going to be cheaper to add now that later because you can negotiate them into the price.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025
Thanks for all the responses. I recently bought some land to build a house on and need a tractor just to maintain the place. The ls dealer is about 15-20 minutes away and there are 2 kioti dealers one 30 minutes and the 45 away. The kioti looks good right now since they are offering 0% for up to 72 months. Ls is cheaper by almost 2k. But is about 5% interest. In the end the kioti is cheaper. I had financing but building a house I hate to come off 16k cash for something I can get for 0% interest.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #7  
did your kioti dealer explain the 0% financing? You do not get the "free loader" and you have to have a large % for down payment. All the manufactures offer this free loader OR 0% for X months but JD is the only one to offer both but they are the most expensive so... are you really getting both?

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #8  
did your kioti dealer explain the 0% financing? You do not get the "free loader" and you have to have a large % for down payment. All the manufactures offer this free loader OR 0% for X months but JD is the only one to offer both but they are the most expensive so... are you really getting both?

I didnt get a free loader, but i did get 0% interest with 0 down just in may when i bought my kioti. I could have save a few hundred going with an interest plan and got a few more discounts, but it was easier to persuade the wife on 0% for 72 months. Last i knew the free loader mainly was for the DK series. My dad priced out a dk4510 for 21000, cash price with free loader. Not bad price, he ended up going with a kubota mx5200 for 28,000. not quite an apples to apples, i see the NX 5510 as more of a direct competitor to the mx5200.

All that said, the interest is the biggest thing that made me go with kioti. other dealer required money down up to 20% or were 4 to 5% interest.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025
IMG_5666.JPGIMG_5665.JPGCurrently they offer a interest rate and a rebate or no rebate and zero interest rate. These are the quotes I was given Tuesday.

/ Kioti 2610 or xg3025 #10  
You only pay 1.5% tax??? Wow that must be nice!