Looking to buy a Kioti CK3510HST

/ Looking to buy a Kioti CK3510HST #1  

beebe44

Tractor
Kioti DK45S, New Holland TC30
So I am looking to upgrade my tractor. I currently have a new holland tc30 that is totally worn out. I've decided I really like what I hear about the Kioti ck3510 HST and I'd like to see about purchasing one.Seems like it would be an incredible upgrade from my tc30. I've never bought a tractor from a dealer before. So as a newbie to the new tractor-buying game I just wanted to see if anyone knows what might be a good price on this tractor and if there are any tips you might have when talking to the dealer. I have a dealer nearby that has only been in business for a couple years. In fact I live in Idaho and I don't believe there were any Kioti dealers here 5 years ago when I bought a used kioti DK45s(great tractor but I need another one of smaller size). Now there are a handful of kioti dealers around but I don't believe they sell a lot of tractors. They all seem to be dealers of other brands like BOBCAT or Kubota or Case IH etc. with a little bit of Kioti on the side. My local dealer actually has zero kioti tractors in stock. But there is another dealer about 60 miles away in Utah with what looks like 4 2017 ck3510s listed at $19,500. I'm not really concerned about dealer support after the sale. I can get what I need for my tractor through my local dealer and do any and all repairs myself.
Kioti CK351 tractor | ksl.com

Anyways I'd appreciate any tips you might have for me to get the best deal and what to look for when I go in to talk to the dealer. What is a good price on a ck3510hst with few options? Can I expect any kind of rebates at certain times during the year? I don't want many options. Just the HST with loader and probably 1 set of remotes (can remotes be added later?). What kind of price you think I should be looking for?

/ Looking to buy a Kioti CK3510HST #2  
Here's the most recent (and detailed) quote I could find on TBN

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-buying-pricing/381268-ck3510hst-tlb-options-27-024-a.html

After you deduct for the Backhoe on this quote - it sounds like you're in the ballpark. It would just depend on the "options" already included in that price.

As for the rear remotes, unless you go with an aftermarket set-up the MAX you can get stock is 2 - the price quoted here is about half what I paid in parts alone for the 2 remotes for the older CK series we have.

My suggestion is get both now & have the dealer install them - it will be cheaper & easier in the long run.

There are several rebates / offers right now but most cannot be combined so you'll have to see what works out to be the best deal for you.

Good luck & happy shopping.

/ Looking to buy a Kioti CK3510HST #3  
I have a CK4010 no remotes with the larger loaded and mine last year ran around 19000 I think just as a point of reference. I added telescoping arms and wish I had done remotes