Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #1  

robbiele

Tractor
John Deere 755
Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower based on newest dealer meeting, so I must move my search to other brands. I am looking for a new non tier 4 sized tractor with drive over mower option. I like the CK2610 because it is the largest frame non tier 4 tractor I've seen. Options in my area are Kubota, Deere, Mahindra, New Holland. Thanks for any help

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #2  
get a finishing mower and be happier. mid mount mowers look like they are a great idea, but a 3pt finisher is much more versatile, easier to maintain, and will hold up to many more years of use.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #3  
get a finishing mower and be happier. mid mount mowers look like they are a great idea, but a 3pt finisher is much more versatile, easier to maintain, and will hold up to many more years of use.

Never had a mid mounted mower but just bought a 12 year old Bush Hog brand RDTH 84 finish mower. 3PH and rear discharge.

is working out well behind our Ford 3000.

I wish I had learned about 3PH finish mowers 25 year's ago.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #4  
I have a Kubota B2650 with a 72" mmm which is drive over, although I find it actually easier to just lift the front a couple inches with the loader then pull it out. It's a ground contact deck that rides on 4 swivel wheels so it just rolls right out. Kubota also offers a 60" deck for this tractor.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #5  
There ya go, get yourself a Kubota.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so

I have a lot of fencing to navigate and the swing out of the finish mower just won't work. I've used both and have much more control of the mmm. I do like the finish mower much better in wide open flat fields but just doesn't work out around the house

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #7  
That sure is a big heavy tractor for a mid mower. Bobcat made some for the clone of the CK series. I have seen deals on them pretty regularly on eBay or craigslist used. I think guys were getting them and were unhappy with them.
A lot of negatives to a mid mount mower on a tractor this size.
One it's going to be expensive

Two it's going to reduce ground clearance and be in the way all the time unless you remove it.

Three. They often will tie up your three point hitch anyway

Four. if you have a loader on your tractor and don't remove its difficult to get close to things.

Five. a tractor this heavy is not good to drive over a finished lawn all the time.
I went through the same debate myself and past up several deals on the mmm. I opted for a wide rear discharge rear finish mower. It was definitely the way to go. It sticks out past the rear of the tractor so mowing along fence lines is not a problem.
Better yet Buy the tractor without a mower deck and get a zero turn just for mowing. Its even better and faster especially if you get one with some type of suspension. To each his own Just my opinion.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #8  
How much is a mid mount mower? Could you take that money and buy a zero turn. Will be much better at mowing and quicker. If you like the kioti for everything else, just get a dedicated mower too

Brett

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #9  
How much is a mid mount mower? Could you take that money and buy a zero turn. Will be much better at mowing and quicker. If you like the kioti for everything else, just get a dedicated mower too

Brett

I believe they're pushing $3000.

/ Was looking to buy a Kioti CK2610 but just got the word still no mid mount mower, so #10  
MMM's are an absolute pain:
1} To mount
2} To service
3} To clean
4} To resell
& FAR too slow to get a finish cut that you'd receive from the same funds invested in a ZTR.

Not that garbage at the big box stores.
You're spending enough money to buy commercial.
Ok, Ok, maybe used commercial but I bought my {2003}1000Z Ferris in 2006.
It's still worth upwards of $2000 with only 1500 hrs on the clock and I only paid $4500, then.