Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible.
Smallest Deere 6R should still have the powerquad? (4-speed powershift x 4 or 6 ranges)

Don't think there has been a FULL powershift tractor under 100 PTO since the Ford select-o-speeds Lots of partial range powershifts 60 to 100 PTO HP.

You are in AU? likely different models there which makes things harder.
When you say lots of partial power shift - which ones hare available in OOS ?

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #12  
Smallest 6R is about 100hp from memory, its too big. Not looking for a full powershift just need to change clutchless within a range. Even something with a high low range in a range is not available in an open station

An 5085e can be had in an OOS and with a 24/12 trans. In forward it has a high/low to split the gears. Can
knock the power reverser in neutral to change gears in a range I believe

Brett

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #13  
I'll give you my take on this. For OOS you'll have to go to low-tech tractors! No manufacturer today will make tractors with all the electronics in them w/o a cab. Water is the biggest enemy of electronics so if you had one with all the feature w/o a cab it would have to be stored under a roof and the makers cannot rely on the owners to do so, the result, if not done, would be in a great number of warranty claims which obviously the manufacturers don't want to have to deal with.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #14  
Why not a Kubota with a GST transmission? That lets you shift between gears without using the clutch, it may not technically be a power shift has it does go to neutral between gears but ours does well for hay, mowing and snow blowing.

Aaron Z

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #15  
Hi All
I am interested if any one knows of a new OOS (Open Operator Station) tractor ie no cab, around 70hp WITH a power shift transmission. Plenty have power forward reverse shuttle but no manufacturers have clutch less power shift transmissions around 70 HP in an OOS that I have been able to find. Our farm is all hills and we need clutchless gear shifting. I currently have a JD5720 with 4 speed power shift but it has a cab and I need to start to use a herbicide spray gun from the seat so a cab is not the go.

So let痴 get this straight. You want a new open station tractor to spray herbicide with a hand sprayer. Why not save a ton of money and buy a sprayer that you can control from the safety of the cab tractor you already have?

Now if this is the yarn you spun that convinced the little woman on the purchase of a new tractor, we are with you brother!

(For my smaller fields and hand spraying, I went with a boom/spray gun on the back of a UTV. Much more maneuverable plus I got a UTV!)

FFD6D8E3-61F8-4E71-8659-9FF96C3134D9.jpeg

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #16  
Smallest 6R is about 100hp from memory, its too big. Not looking for a full powershift just need to change clutchless within a range. Even something with a high low range in a range is not available in an open station

CaseIH Farmall 90C open station 24x24....with hi/lo powershift.

McCormick did have a 3-speed powershift in the CX series......but those were old CaseIH tractors.

hi/lo powershift openstation McCormick, assume Landini has a blue version.

F cab/plat - Product range - McCormick - Argo Tractors S.p.A. - Landini, McCormick, agricultural equipments, tractors, agriculture, original spare parts

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #18  
The Yanmar YT359 is available as an open station ROPS tractor. Here is a description of Yanmar's new iHMT transmission which is also easily removable and serviceable.

The exclusive i-HMT design efficiently converts horsepower from a 4-cylinder diesel engine into the energy you need to run a wide range of attachments for mowing, plowing, digging, lifting and hauling. The Yanmar transmission lets you choose the right speed for every task and application.

- Low fuel consumption due to transmission efficiency
- Fingertip, clutch-less control of forward/reverse
- Stop the tractor without using the clutch
- 58.9 horsepower

Our YT3 Series tractors are designed to make work easier for people of all skill levels. The YT359 includes auto throttle that enables you to control engine and travel speed with the accelerator/drive pedal. This makes operating the tractor like driving a car or truck with an automatic transmission car. A/B Mode lets you preset your maximum travel speed. An anti-stall feature keeps your engine running when you dig or lift a heavy load. There’s also cruise control to keep you moving efficiently when mowing or traveling for long stretches.

Yanmar designs and builds the major components – engine, front axle, transmission and final drive – to work together. Yanmar also smoothly integrates these features and optional attachments so you can get more work done quickly.

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible. #19  
58.9 is probably engine hp, that's a LOOONG ways from 70hp the OP wants...

SR

/ Trying to find a new OOS 70hp tractor with a power shift is impossible.
CaseIH Farmall 90C open station 24x24....with hi/lo powershift.

McCormick did have a 3-speed powershift in the CX series......but those were old CaseIH tractors.

hi/lo powershift openstation McCormick, assume Landini has a blue version.

F cab/plat - Product range - McCormick - Argo Tractors S.p.A. - Landini, McCormick, agricultural equipments, tractors, agriculture, original spare parts

In Australia, the only farmall OOS/rops is 75C and doesn't have power shift. The other larger farmalls with the power shift are all with cab.

Already checked and Landini have nothing here.
McCormick are synchro shuttle only