Dealer Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #1  

kittyhawk

Silver Member
Tractor
JD X300 X350 Lawn Tractors. BRANSON 3620H
Good afternoon everyone, has anyone here delt with Bruno Powersports in Cabot Arkansas? I got an emailed quote on a new LS XR4155HC with landscaping rake, posthole auger, and 7' HD mower delivered, and about fell out of my chair. It was that good.
I'm concerned about being a out state buyer so it'll site unseen and have to be delivered.
Has any been down this road with them before?
Thanks
Dave

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #2  
Good afternoon everyone, has anyone here delt with Bruno Powersports in Cabot Arkansas? I got an emailed quote on a new LS XR4155HC with landscaping rake, posthole auger, and 7' HD mower delivered, and about fell out of my chair. It was that good.
I'm concerned about being a out state buyer so it'll site unseen and have to be delivered.
Has any been down this road with them befor
Dave

I know nothing about Bruno's, but they seem to have a mostly good rating from other customers.

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #4  
If you're new to tractors, find a local dealer that will take the time with you to help you learn.

If you're experienced and know you're way around, and are mechanically apt, it's a different story.

Dealer on tractors is everything if you aren't apt at being a mechanic.

Otherwise, as for Bruno's, he's a straight shooter, sells a lot of units, so does his make on volume. I stopped by his shop driving thru once, solid operation for locals. There are a few others similar that you can trust long distance, others may chime in with some. Thing about Bruno is he'll deliver almost anywhere. Most others need $$ for delivery longer distance.

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #5  
I am also curious about Bruno’s. I’ve bought my last two trucks brand new from out of state and it was a MUCH better experience than dealing with my local dealers. The pricing was better and no scamming car dealer games that Ive dealt with locally. If I could find a tractor dealer that operated that way I would do business with them in a heartbeat.

Has anybody on the forum purchased from them? The reviews online seem to be good from people buying from them but service reviews are less than stellar.

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #6  
I imagine that they would be okay to order from. I called them and their quoted financing price was basically the same as my local dealers though so not really worth it for me to aggrovate my local dealers I would use for any future warranty, or want to establish a good relationship with over $2-$3 a mounth. Their cash prices seem to be okay though and they do free shipping to you.

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #7  
I got a quote from them recently and it was quite a bit higher than most other dealers I’ve checked. Also heard Kioti pulled the line from them recently because of the way they do their deals.

/ Bruno Powersports Cabot Arkansas #8  
Has any been down this road with them before?
Thanks
Dave
Three years ago I was looking at Kioti tractors, and had a quote from Glenwood Equip. in Glenwood, AR. When I called Bruno Powersports, they would not only not honor their slogan of guaranteed best price they would not even match the price. I ended up buying a TYM from Bush Tractor in DeQueen, AR. TYM offers so much more tractor for the price, and if you have not checked them out you need to give them a look...