45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much?

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #1  

nepa

Silver Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi 180D, Jinma 284 sold, Kubota BX2660, IH Cub, Case 580CK, Minneapolis Moline 4 Star (sold), TYM 574, Furukawa FX-040
The only one that I know of so far is Kioti. I am not wild about the hydro tractors that I have now, so gear is ok. I have not yet gone out to look at any, or priced any. What kind of price tag am I looking at? Thanks.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #2  
Kubota grand L series has a mid mount pto that when equipped with a frame for the front can run a front mount blower I believe. I know they have a broom and flail mower for the setup. There are some videos on YouTube that show how it works. Pretty nice setup but the initial investment in the frame piece was pretty pricey. However it was one thing that swayed my decision to purchase a grand L as I figured I could add it later if I needed it.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #3  
Kubota was the first compact with the cabs with air and heat. They have been building front snowblowers for probably 20 plus years.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #4  
I believe the whole Kubota loader has to come off to mount the subframe and blower (it did on my 2410) so it is an either or decision. One of the members has a blower that mounts on the loader SSQA and is powered by a hydraulic pump on the three point/rear pto. That is a slick setup but more expensive than the subframe and front blower route.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #5  
I think new holland boomer has a few models that fit that description.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #6  
I believe the whole Kubota loader has to come off to mount the subframe and blower (it did on my 2410) so it is an either or decision. One of the members has a blower that mounts on the loader SSQA and is powered by a hydraulic pump on the three point/rear pto. That is a slick setup but more expensive than the subframe and front blower route.

Just to clarify I think just the loader per quick detach and not the loader frame correct?

Interesting about the hydro pump on the pto that would be an interesting setup.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #7  
JD makes one, the hp and model # escapes me atm. I had one "built" on the JD website last winter. Went down to my local JD dealer to look it over and talk $. Short story was, no, he didn't have one, no he wasn't getting any in, and no, he had no CUTs with cabs on the lot. Closest one was at another one of their dealerships, over 200 miles away. Dealer made no offer to go and get it, but thought I would be willing to drive there myself to look at it. Or my other option was to just order it from him by looking at the shiny brochure and buy it sight unseen. If his numbers were right, I think I was at 55K for the cab tractor, mid pto, FEL, front blower and box blade. And I don't remember if you had to take the entire FEL off to mount the blower?

For various reasons, I went another direction.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #8  
Just to clarify I think just the loader per quick detach and not the loader frame correct?

As far as I know the loader frame stays on the tractor and the loader arms and hydraulics are removed. The loader hydraulics were used to control subframe lift and subframe plow turn.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #9  
The LS tractor XR models have all what you want . The only thing is the horsepower not if stop at 50 or 55 horsepower.

/ 45-60HP with cab, heat, air, fel, and front snowblower - who makes and how much? #10  

Kubota Grand L 6:cool: with Front Snow Blower - YouTube

Video of L6060 with front snowblower. FEL brackets clearly visible; loader and front blower obviously compatible on same tractor without major wrench work. Options for either manual or automatic attach blower setup. Use the "Build My Kubota" feature on the Kubota website for details. Impressive setup but be safely seated before reading the MSRP.

Last edited: