New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #21  
I had been looking at the xr4145, but the wife thought it would be too small for a modest cattle operation, so I bought an xu6168CPS. We got a good deal and it has done everything I閾エe have asked of it without complaint. It逞エ an excellent machine.

Good to hear that about your tractor. You got the XU with all the bells and whistles, I want a XU6158 with LB3100 Backhoe. Quoted around 38Gs from local dealer. That price is almost too good to be true,,, I have a prior deal with my wife not to spend more than 35, so I have that battle to win yet.

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland
Good to hear that about your tractor. You got the XU with all the bells and whistles, I want a XU6158 with LB3100 Backhoe. Quoted around 38Gs from local dealer. That price is almost too good to be true,,, I have a prior deal with my wife not to spend more than 35, so I have that battle to win yet.

That XU6158 is quite a tractor. My dealer had it w/FEL for just under $31K. It is little more tractor than I needed and I like the HST on the XR4150 over the gears on the XU. It also comes with a CAT 2 hitch. Hope you win your battle!

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #23  
That XU6158 is quite a tractor. My dealer had it w/FEL for just under $31K. It is little more tractor than I needed and I like the HST on the XR4150 over the gears on the XU. It also comes with a CAT 2 hitch. Hope you win your battle!

$31K is a screaming deal if it has the power shuttle.
As far as I know, that is the only option available besides adding the backhoe and choice of tires. They come well equipped without being nickel and dimed for every little thing.

What I found when shopping was that buying a Kubota is like buying a Porsche. The only thing that comes standard is the air in the cabin. Want a comfortable seat, that is extra. Rear remotes, that will be an extra $2k. Want the rear wiper, that is extra. Want a grill guard, that is extra. Drawbar? That will be extra, too.
All those things are standard in the XU series and really adds to the value.
Porsches are similar to a Kubota in that regard. The base price isn’t too bad, but by the time you have optioned it out to the point you could live with it, you’ve about doubled the price.

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #24  
What dealer had the XU6168 for less than $31k? That is a heck of a price! Especially if we are talking XU6168CPS

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #25  
What dealer had the XU6168 for less than $31k? That is a heck of a price! Especially if we are talking XU6168CPS

Brunos Tractor, is in Arkansas. They will give you a great price, they gave me a quote last month and my local dealer gave me a quote, Bruno was tempting because they had a left over XU5065 for less than 29.

Last edited:
   / New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #26  
I am actually in Arkansas....Ya, I致e spoke to Bruno痴 twice before. Twice in one week. First time a guy quoted price, we discussed specifics, delivery etc. called back two days later and another guy told me that price was not correct and that promotion must have ended (mid month and week). As others have said, Brunos might be good to use to keep your local dealer honest price wise, but they have some terrible reviews, (check youtube/ebay) and their 澱ig box hard sales pitch attitude results in misinformed sales people attempting to heavy pressure customers who sadly in my case knew much more about the tractor than the salesman. I would cringe thinking about having to rely on them to service and repair my tractor.

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #27  
I’d second the caution with Bruno’s. When I bought my Xr4040hc in 2016 I was about to close the deal on a 3037c with them when the price to install a 3rd function went from 900 to $1300 without an explanation.

I started price checking that and found Artrac in Clarkesville. Ended up with the 4040hc with the 3rd function installed for $2k less than the smaller non-hydro at Bruno’s. I know price isn’t everything, but unexplained price changes when we’re about to close a deal is not sound business in my opinion.

Now back to the OP’s question, I wouldn’t hesitate on the LS. Great machines.

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #28  
Chip at Artrac is a super nice guy. Very honest, helpful and zero pressure. His prices are good too and he will always try and beat or match another price.

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland
739C5A43-CF38-4AA2-9137-E5D59384490E.jpeg664E5B72-0861-4322-B209-BEB1F0EC4180.jpeg767BE5F2-7CA0-498B-8A39-91133F62C869.jpegJust to give an update, I ended up going with the LS XR4150H over the New Holland Boomer 50. No regrets. Great tractor & great deal.

/ New tractor on the way! LS or New Holland #30  
Bought a gc1705L and an xr4150 from brunos. No problems, and easy to talk too..I also read a few bad reviews about them and they explained what happened. Not sure about the above comment on the third function though, that is weird. I would give them a shot atleast, I know they have taken care of me up here in Michigan and i would buy from them again