Used Montana vs New LS

/ Used Montana vs New LS
I did purchase the Montana, dealer dropping it off Monday morning! This particular one has a curved loader, I've seen some online with straight loaders, not sure what the differences are. All-in-all I'm excited to get my first tractor and learn how to use it, I think it will suit me well for a few years, hopefully without any major bumps in the road! I appreciate all the help you guys have offered!

/ Used Montana vs New LS #32  
Congratulations. You will have a smile on your face for a full month.

/ Used Montana vs New LS #33  
You will love those curved loader arms. I have 'em on my 'baby' Shibaura. (Case/IH) The extra visibility is easy to appreciate compared to the more conventional angled arms.

Congrats, too! That's a nice package. :thumbsup: t o g

/ Used Montana vs New LS #34  
Congrats on the purchase. Post pics when you get it.

My smile still hasn't worn off even after several years! I look forward to any tractor work I get to do.

/ Used Montana vs New LS
Got it this morning! Stump bucket and bale spear too! D45931B7-6E3E-40A3-A5AB-8260C7B62970.jpeg my wife likes the hydro!

Last edited:
   / Used Montana vs New LS #36  
...my wife likes the hydro!
That's the only reason why I got Hydro... so glad for her or else I would have ended up with a gear. Older I get, the more I like it. At first... I did not like it.

PS. {EDIT} Don't forget to update your profile!!!

/ Used Montana vs New LS #37  
Very nice! I have been completely satisfied with my Montana. Hope you like yours as much! Seems to be in excellent condition.

/ Used Montana vs New LS #39  
Congrats on the new Tractor.

/ Used Montana vs New LS #40  
Nice tractor! I like the curved loader arms. I bet it helps visibility quite a bit.
Most people seem to really like their Montanas.