Comparison 1025r vs BX23S- I know you致e heard it before

/ 1025r vs BX23S- I know you致e heard it before #11  
Yep -thats high!
I paid 2K more than what they are asking for the Yanmar above and got a BX25 WITH the MMM, and grapple for the hoe. Been a GREAT tractor and I am very glad I purchased it!

/ 1025r vs BX23S- I know you致e heard it before #12  
I like that the Deere has position control on the 3 Pt. Hitch.

I don稚 like that the Deere has a feature that shuts off the mowing deck when you back up or else you have to pull something when backing up to prevent it. Some people bypass the switch somehow

The Deere drive over mower still looks easier to use than the KUBOTA one. Though I致e never used either.

I wish the KUBOTA would get a better fuel filter that is not under the tractor. Some people modify the fuel filter to make it better and easier to service.

The KUBOTA has the skid steer quick change loader option which I’m not sure the Deere has.

/ 1025r vs BX23S- I know you致e heard it before #13  
Wow, yeah, those are both really high!

I had the same two rigs (no BH or MMM) on my short list last summer, when I was shopping. In the end, my final dealer quotes were within $800 of each other, with the JD on the plus side.

While each had pluses & minuses, overall, I liked the KB better, but would have gone with the JD had it been the cheaper option. Since the KB came in cheaper, it was an easy decision for me. Both are fine machines, would've been happy with either.

Keep shopping, get that price down, then go with the rig you like best, at the best price for you. :)