Buying Advice Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ?

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ? #1  

MickInOhio

Tractor
1968 Ford 3000 w Dual 195 loader
Hi folks,

I currently have a 1968 Ford 3000 with a Dual 195 FEL and back blade and plow for the heavy stuff. Currently out getting the PS rebuilt and engine as well. I thought I got a good deal @ 3,100 but hey.

Now looking for a small mower 4WD as I have some woods to play in and about 4 + acres to mow. Id like to get a backhoe but $$$ prevent this. I have a quote for a BX2380 , 60" MMM and box blade and FEL controls added now for $13,800 OTD.

Ive seen the good and bad but thought I'd come here for advice, again :) I have no allegiance to a specific brand but Kubota is the closest followed by JD and RK. Looked at Rural King units and they seem ok , priced as a Kubota, but the idea of having one mechanic on site for repairs and such makes me cringe.

Any pros/cons and other brand ideas are most welcome. Want the most bang for my buck and reliability. Paying cash so the dealer cut 500.00 off for that and a 900.00 rebate for two implements. Ive gone through too many Husqvarna rebuilds so I'm looking longterm.

Thanks in advance ,

Mick

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ? #2  
They are good tractors, mine is over 10 years old and about 700 hours and I’ve only had minor repairs. There are also lots of good sub compact tractors out there. Price? That seems like a great deal. Is this brand new? I paid maybe just a little less than this 10 years ago.

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ? #3  
Seems like a very good deal (assuming OTD means including tax) I paid just a bit less than that for my 2380 FEL last summer.

Getting ready to head out now for some FEL work, cleaning up flood debris from the recent rains (we live along a creek). You'll love that 2380, very capable little machines.

Post up pix when you get it!

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ?
Just to be clear. I don't get the FEL , just the controls , MMM and box blade. Seriously looking hard at this . I have a loader on my Ford so that's not a problem , just looking at the price. Luckily here in Ohio the weather still isn't cooperating which keeps me grounded :) . Thanks.

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ? #5  
I thought that sounded to good. Can稚 remember the exact cost of my FEL but something like 2500.

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ? #6  
Just to be clear. I don't get the FEL , just the controls , MMM and box blade. Seriously looking hard at this . I have a loader on my Ford so that's not a problem , just looking at the price. Luckily here in Ohio the weather still isn't cooperating which keeps me grounded :) . Thanks.

Understood. Not sure that price is even possible with a FEL thrown in!

I paid $13600 OTD for just tractor & FEL (pin-on), no other attachments. I figure your MMM & BB would have similar cost to the FEL.

I still say that's a good deal, be surprised if you found a better price for the same stuff. I shopped about 10 different dealers (central Ohio) before landing my deal.

/ Looking at a BX2380 , MMM and Box Blade13,800. Good deal ?
Understood. Not sure that price is even possible with a FEL thrown in!

I paid $13600 OTD for just tractor & FEL (pin-on), no other attachments. I figure your MMM & BB would have similar cost to the FEL.

I still say that's a good deal, be surprised if you found a better price for the same stuff. I shopped about 10 different dealers (central Ohio) before landing my deal.

Thanks, That sets my mind at ease. Not looking to break the bank and the folks seemed pretty honest in their explanations since I'm a rookie at buying new. Good things are said about them as a dealership , thats most important for me. Now, to convince the wife :)