Buying Advice Looking at a Kioti

/ Looking at a Kioti #1  

jamtuc

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3720
I am talking to a gentleman about a Kioti he said it was a 2007 35 HP with loader and backhoe. It has 3000 hrs and the old man he is getting it from only installed culverts at the end of peoples driveways...probably only on sundays. Lots of backhoe digging with not a lot of other work involved. I have laid eyes on the tractor yet but it was supposedly garage kept and serviced at the local dealer. Very clean ( again supposedly)...I am not familiar with Kioti. That's why I always end up here. Whats a decent price if everything is as advertised? Also, I Have the serial numbers for the tractor, loader, and backhoe. I haven't had any luck decoding. Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Tractor GT9200019
Loader 61111219
Backhoe 60422040

/ Looking at a Kioti #2  
Nothing wrong with Kioti but 3000 hours is well into the lifeof the tractor. that is almost 300 per year. I am not saying it is worn out but worn. What is he asking?

/ Looking at a Kioti #3  
That's a lot of work on Sundays, 3000 hours?

You haven't provided a model number, photos, etc... it would be impossible to venture a guess on pricing. As MESSMAKER said, 3000 hours is a lot. The condition of things like the pins are going to be very important if its been worked that hard putting in culverts. Get the rest of the info and come back and I'm sure someone can help you further.