New 30 hp 4wd with loader

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #1  

goatman

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC 30
I am trying to decide between NH TC30, vs Kioti 30 ?? both with off brand loaders both with ag tires.. Priced with in 2-3 hundred of each other.. Any comments appreciated.. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #2  
I'd say go with either! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Get the one you like best. Having a good dealer will help a lot, too. In the end, you will be getting a great product either way. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #3  
It may come down to which dealer you prefer and which machine has the features you want or don't need.

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #4  
It take it you mean the Kioti CK30? If so it has alot newer technology than the TC30 that dates back to the early 90s at the newest,and might really even pre-date that.

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #5  
My cousing has the no-frills TC30 and I like it very much, but I'm sure the Kioti CK30 will have a lot more bells and whistles for the price. Either tractor will get a lot of work done, so dealer, comfort, features you want/need are important. Compare the 3pt. lift capacities, you want the highest you can get. I'm not going to look, but usually Kioti will have a little more than some others. For myself, I'd go with the heavier of the two so that I could take full advantage of the horsepower. But, like I said, they're both great tractors. John

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #6  
I suggest basing your desicion on how close the dealer is.

/ New 30 hp 4wd with loader #7  
Sounds like you've pretty much determined that one of these machines will work for you. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If it were me, I'd first determine which of the dealers I felt more comfortable with. I've always considered that a primary consideration.

Second, which tractor fits ME the best. I wouldn't want to be sitting on a tractor for a bunch of hours that I didn't feel comfortable sitting on after only 20 minutes. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Third, which one has the most bell and whistles that will make using the machine easier. For example, I don't recall if either one of these has the extendable 3 pt. links, but that could be a deciding factor for me. Also, how are the controls laid out? Are they easy to reach and use, or are you having to bend over and reach around things to use a lever or knob?

Another factor that I would certainly consider is the loader. I believe the TC30 takes the 7308 loader, which has straight arms, while the CK30's loader (I forget the #) has the curved arms. The curved arms certainly provide a better view to the front of the tractor.

I think you're very lucky to have two fine machines of such similar quality to consider. Good luck on your decision, and make sure you post some pics of your final choice. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif