Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide

/ Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide #1  

bbbacres

Tractor
Kubota BX 2360, Kubota L185 deisel 4x4
As my brother in law moves out of state, I have to decide something right away. He will sell me his Kubota setup for $4,000. This includes the tractor, grader blade, bucket in front, tiller, plow, and a couple of other small implements for earth levelling and heavy gardening. No mower, whcih I will have to buy. It is older, but has few few hours (like 350). I will have to rent a trailer and take it home with me, I am visiting him now.

Is this a great buy? A good buy? A modest buy? only a fair price? I will put another $700 into getting it home.

Bruce
plase post to me directly. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide #2  
This is a very good price assuming it is in good working order. Any 4wd tractor with loader is worth more than 4 grand (at least here in the north east) so the implements are free at least. Go for it.

/ Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide #3  
That sounds like a great bargain to me.

/ Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide #4  
"plase post to me directly. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif"

Bruce - what are you mad about? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You might consider buying a trailer to get that baby home. Even if you don't need one when you get home, there's no way you'll lose $700 on a resale.

/ Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide #5  
I doubt you will find a better deal on a low hour tractor like that one with all it comes with. Go for it. Like the man said, "Buy a trailer." You'll get your money back when you get home if you must sell the trailer. John