Tractor
    Kubota L185 deisel 4x4

Default Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide

As my brother in law moves out of state, I have to decide something right away. He will sell me his kubota setup for $4,000. This includes the tractor, grader blade, bucket in front, tiller, plow, and a couple of other small implements for earth levelling and heavy gardening. No mower, whcih I will have to buy. It is older, but has few few hours (like 350). I will have to rent a trailer and take it home with me, I am visiting him now.

Is this a great buy? A good buy? A modest buy? only a fair price? I will put another $700 into getting it home.

Bruce
    plase post to me directly. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B7100DT

Default Re: Kubota 1985 L185 diesel 4x4 pricing? Must decide

This is a very good price assuming it is in good working order. Any 4wd tractor with loader is worth more than 4 grand (at least here in the north east) so the implements are free at least. Go for it.

That sounds like a great bargain to me.

Tractor
    none any longer

"plase post to me directly. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]"

Bruce - what are you mad about? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You might consider buying a trailer to get that baby home. Even if you don't need one when you get home, there's no way you'll lose $700 on a resale.

I doubt you will find a better deal on a low hour tractor like that one with all it comes with. Go for it. Like the man said, "Buy a trailer." You'll get your money back when you get home if you must sell the trailer. John