Zero turn mowers

/ Zero turn mowers #1  

Nat

Platinum Member
I really appreciate all the help in picking a new mower. I looked at Cub Cadet, John Deere,Yazoo,Ferris'Walker,Great Dame(same as John Deere),Toro, Simplicity,Husky, and Kubota. I bought the Kubota. All have some good points, and all have some weaknesses. The main reason for the Kubota was the shaft drives, and the dealer. He didn't allways say what I wanted to here, but what I did hear was always the truth.
Thanks, Nat

/ Zero turn mowers #2  
Did you happen to test ride the Ferris with independent suspension? Does this feature make much of a difference in the actual ride compared to the others? Kubota mowers have a good reputation. Enjoy your new purchase.

/ Zero turn mowers #3  
Congratulations on the purchase of your Kubota ZTM! My 78 year-old neighbor purchased one last year and cuts about 5 plus acres with it. He loves it. He says it is built like tank.

Up here in Toro country, they are really gaining marketshare. The commercial guys rate them the best.

OrangeGuy

/ Zero turn mowers #4  
Nat,

I did the same research on many different brands and ended up with a Kubota ZD21 with the 60 inch Pro Deck. Man will that sucker throw the grass!!!. My decision was based on the way it was built also....Using the shaft drive and full hydro trans right to the wheels. I came close to buying an Exmark Lazer model. But I loved my BX22 so much with its diesel I decided to add another to my household. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Zero turn mowers #5  
Nik,

I own a Ferris IS 3000 and the independent suspension does make a big difference if your over forty with arthritis and low back pain. It also gives a better cut. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My 2 cents.
db

/ Zero turn mowers #6  
I have a chance to purchase a used 2003 Kubota ZTR with the 21hp diesel and 60-inch deck and approximately 50 hours of residential use. Where can I find the current book value of this unit?
Any information would be appreciated.

/ Zero turn mowers #7  
We bought a Kubota ZG-23 and we just love it. It has shaft drive, hydraulic deck lift, ROPS, and most of all a cup holder. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif The fit and finish is excellent.