My newest tractor- what is it?

/ My newest tractor- what is it?
Thanks

Hey Rat think it'll run?
I actually found a few links myself:

even for manuals Parts & Manuals

Whole site on Economy tractors Economy Tractors

Guess I'll start with a wire brush /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Now that I have a serial no list tomorrow I'll see how old it is. Any guesses?

Andy

Oops didn't look at my own picture well enough. It's a 1958. It's not even 50 yet. a baby.

Andy

/ My newest tractor- what is it? #13  
If you're able to find an issue of Popular Mechanics magazine from the 1950's to the 1970's, you'll find an advertisment for one in nearly every issue, towards the very back in the classified ad section.

/ My newest tractor- what is it? #14  
I think that looks like a real beauty! Once restored it will look great again, and be able to get back to doing what it did so well so long ago. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ My newest tractor- what is it? #15  
Andy that one looks like a real project to me. I'll bet it will be real sharp cleaned up and just think how much diesel you'll be saving in your New Holland while you are doing chores with it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My newest tractor- what is it? #16  
Hand clutch?

Soundguy

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I recognize the engine. We had a generator with that old Briggs cast iron beast. )</font>

Yea those suckers last a long time. I don't think it's frozen as I can move it a degree or two with my hand. I'm thinking I may pull the head and see what I find before I turn it over.

Andy

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think that looks like a real beauty! Once restored it will look great again, and be able to get back to doing what it did so well so long ago. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

I was searching the internet. I can't believe how many they made, Many attachments are still available. Like a sweeper for $2000 and a 60" mower for $3000... I think I'll pass. Even a loader is available.

Andy

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Andy that one looks like a real project to me. I'll bet it will be real sharp cleaned up and just think how much diesel you'll be saving in your New Holland while you are doing chores with it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

I think it will at least pull a wagon. and I'll show it at the Woodstock CT fair next year if it's ready. I missed some of its attachments like a cycle bar mower because the building was being demoed so fast I didn't have time to grab them. I did get a rear plow.

Andy

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hand clutch?

Soundguy )</font>

Soundguy, I looked over the internet and found people selling clutches for it so I assumed it must have one. I still haven't unloaded it but today I stopped at my shop and took a look. Low and behold there is a bent rod clutch pedal hiding just below that gigantic hydraulic pump. Foot rests are quite another story. There are no foot rests on early models on the Internet either. Maybe that is so you can do a Fred Flintstone to help if you run low on power /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy