Which Brand should I buy?

/ Which Brand should I buy? #31  
Yes, yes, yes.... but really, which brand should I buy? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Which Brand should I buy?
Why, the one I bought, of course! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Which Brand should I buy? #33  
I will settle this... buy anything that comes from me, cause the dealer is the most important part of the equasion.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Which Brand should I buy? #34  
I think you cant forget that a lot of new posters here have not spent hours reading old messages, they just jump in with a question. So, to a guy who never bought a tractor before, what is the difference between a Jinma and a Kubota? I have been at county fairs etc where tractors are displayed and overheard men telling their wives that a Jinma is just like a Kubota, etc.....so I think this brand question will be asked over and over.

Just imagine - if we 'tractor lovers' knew that a particular brand was on the brink of bankruptcy, we might save a newbie from an expensive mistake.

My two cents - keep giving our opinions on the brands - that's what we're all here for /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Which Brand should I buy? #35  
"what is the difference between a Jinma and a Kubota?"

Park one of each side by side.

OrangeGuy

/ Which Brand should I buy? #36  
Hi,

I say buy a MF 1440V....... Check out all of you local dealers. Go in there and just browse, and see how they treat you......Go talk to your parts men at all the dealerships and do the same. Talk to the mechanics also, and do they same. If they all take time to talk to you ( mechanic, parts, and sales ) then try out all each has to offer and take it from there. Our local dealer, ( who I have only bought parts for our MF 3 baler, and MF 35 ) are awesome!! That is why I plan on buying a 1440V from them!!

its all on how they treat you, and are willing to talk to you and help you thats a deciding factor for me!!

Take care

Will

/ Which Brand should I buy? #37  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ...I say buy a MF 1440V....... Check out all of you local dealers. Go in there and just browse, and see how they treat you......Go talk to your parts men at all the dealerships and do the same. Talk to the mechanics also, and do they same. If they all take time to talk to you ( mechanic, parts, and sales ) then try out all each has to offer and take it from there. Our local dealer, ( who I have only bought parts for our MF 3 baler, and MF 35 ) are awesome!! That is why I plan on buying a 1440V from them!! .... )</font>

SteveM, and some people don't even read the first post to find out the specifics!!!

To20Chris's first post:

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK, I've just read the bazillionth post posing the old brand X to brand Y direct comparison question - I've had it, I'm never gonna read another one! Note to TBN shoppers, when you post that question, regardless of the brands, you're just opening up a can of worms, and it's going to hard to separate out all the fact, opinion, and argument...)</font>

/ Which Brand should I buy? #38  
I believe potential buyers should focus more on tractor size than what brand they should get, countless posters with substantial acreage(over say 50 acres) question if they should go with a L 3130 or aTC 30 or whatever, most common mistake I see. Those posters will be back in a few months or a couple of years asking if they should trade in for a L4130 or TC 45 or something else with just a few more HP.
Some people are just enamored with those cute little CUT or maybe they are just scared with a tractor that has more than 24'' rear wheels,some will learn from their 1st mistake but most will upgrade several times and waste $$$ on trade ins .

/ Which Brand should I buy? #39  
I READ THE FIRST POST!! AND THE SECOND AND THE THIRD ..................... and I offered my opinion and personal experience for those will read all of the posts!! Nothing wrong with that....................expanding on the first post with thoughts and scenarios is there?? I dont thinbk so........but then I love " LIVING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX " and doing things different and unique.

And if you can afford it, buy the biggest tractor your budget will allow. It will save you in the long run with future trade-ins..................!!

Will

/ Which Brand should I buy? #40  
I say any person thinking of a tractor new or used should look around first. Put your needs down on a piece of paper and visit a lot of dealerships. Test drive more than a few tractors in all colors, and sizes, and see how they might stack up against your wants or needs. Don't forget to take into consideration parts and service needed in the future.

Finally if the tractor fits you and your budget then I say go for it.