Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #1  

Dargo

Tractor
Jinma, Foton, TYM, Belarus, Yanmar, Branson, Montana, Mahindra and maybe some green and orange too.
What is the 65hp tractor at Rural king for $11,995? It is not quite polished and the fit and finish isn't quite there, but for 12k, it looks like a lot of tractor for the money. It was 4X4 with rear hydro outlets, a bunch of front weights, and looked pretty heavy. The best I could tell is that it appears to be made in China. If it had a loader available for it for a reasonable amount, it would be one heck of a tractor for the money. My only fear is, who makes it, and who would work on it, and where would you get parts? It reminds me of a certain orange tractor about 6 or 8 years ago, who said that they would "buy their way into the market". Thoughts about the 'ole Tractor King 65hp 4X4 tractor?

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #2  
I saw them a few weeks ago at the Carbondale, IL store. Out of curiostiy I stopped and looked them over a bit and they look like solid enough machines but like you, who makes it and how do you get parts for it? Those two questions and the fact I don't do business with Rural King anymore is enough to shy me away from it.
Rick

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King
birdhunter1, okay, I'll admit that Rural King seems to prefer to employ people with single digit IQ's; but they are the closest place for me to get nuts and bolts. I have a giant steel bucket full of nuts and bolts, but by the time I dig through it to see if I have what I need, I could have gone to Rural King and bought them for .87 and gotten the job finished. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I was sort of hoping that someone on here knew something about those tractors. They appear to be a heck of a bargain for what they are, but for the obvious questions.

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #4  
I don't know anything about Rural King or that 65 hp tractor, just seems hard to beleive that anyone could build and market a 65 hp machine and sell it for under 12k. coulden;t the dealer tell you who made it? and why no fel available for it? JUST MY THOUGHTS

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #5  
Looks to be made by Jinma in China. They have a multitude of body styles it seems, and will paint them whatever color the "distributor" wants them to be along with the name.
I'll post a couple of Jinma pics for you along with the Tractor King model.
This first one is a blue Jinma 65HP.
John

Attachments

• 506449-JM650.jpg
    506449-JM650.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 485
   / Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #6  
Here's a red 45 HP model Jinma.

Attachments

• 506453-JM404-s.jpg
    506453-JM404-s.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 392
   / Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #7  
Well, Rural King doesn't yet have any pics of the 45-70HP models on their site yet, but go here to see some other models. Other than exhaust stacks, much the same as the other Jinmas. John
Rural King Tractor Sales

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King
It looks sort of like the blue 65hp model but with 4X4 and power beyound outlets. Are these tractors any good? If a person could buy one and add a decent loader and be under 15K, it would be really hard to beat unless it was total junk. It looked pretty heavy and was a 4 cyl diesel. Could be a deal with them trying to "buy" their way into the market??

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Could be a deal with them trying to "buy" their way into the market?? )</font>
All of their models can be had for very good prices. Of course, many TBN members have posted about small problems that first need to be cared for such as replacing some guages, some wiring harnesses etc., but that after that, these are pretty good and strong tractors.
As you said, the fit and finish leave something to be desired, but a workhorse tractor for that price may be well worth it.
I just imagine that Koyker loaders or similar have a model that would go on this tractor. John

/ Tractor King 65hp Tractor at Rural King #10  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( birdhunter1, okay, I'll admit that Rural King seems to prefer to employ people with single digit IQ's; but they are the closest place for me to get nuts and bolts. . )</font>

Really I feel the same way, I love Ruarl King and they are handy. The closest store that compares to them is 40 miles away, otherwise it's stopping at four or five places to get everything that I could find at Ruarl King. The issue I have with Rural King is not the IQ of thier employees it's the honesty of some of them. One of the managers at the Carbondale store is a major [censored] (in dealings with a family member) and because of it I won't go back.
Otherwise I loved the store and it was one of my favorite places to shop.