Blue or Orange?

/ Blue or Orange? #31  
Bob,
Seems I saw an ornage Economy Power King once... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Blue or Orange? #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think most of us who recommended going with a CUT did so because of Jam's quote </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I plan to mow about 2acres of lawn regulary, 3 acres of pasture (hillly) periodically, manure handling and redistribution monthly (3 horses) and snow removal (central NJ). )</font>
)</font>

My bad, I missed that one. Can't disagree there. I mentioned it because I had a walk in customer about 2 days who thought he needed a L3130 when a BX made far more sence for his uses. He made a post on the internet and thought he needed such a large tractor because he had X acres.

/ Blue or Orange?
Well, I bought the BX 2310 from a local (30+ miles) dealer and will hopefully get it Wednesday. The salesman was real nice as was the other people I encountered there. As for the tractor, it was love at first seat, er....uh, I mean sight. Here's the skinny:

BX 2230 with FEL, 54" deck (tight squeezes in my yard/garage), 48" rear blade for weight and practical purposes, turf tires, free delivery = $12,975

-$4500 (trade on JDGX)
________
=$8,475 (0% financing)

I have a cart and harrow that used to attach via hole in rear of garden tractor. Salesman said I'll need a drawer bar now. Not sure how much that's going to cost. Thanks to all who helped this newbie out. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jam

/ Blue or Orange?
BX 2310???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm so excited about the purchase and David Ortiz's homer I typed the wrong number.

BX 2230 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Blue or Orange? #35  
You've got everything to be excited about. Wednesday is a long ways away and you won't sleep for nothing. So just hang in there. Congratulations and post pictures when you get it.

murph