Where to find good used tractors in New England?

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #1  

mygoatboy

Tractor
Ford 3000
Hello,
I have been looking all around the New England area for a good used tractor to no avail. I am looking at something in the 40-75 hp range (sorry if this is out of this forum's range). Any suggestions on where to look?

Thank You,
Daniel

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #2  
I'm not from New England, so I can't help there.

But you could try Machinerylink . You need to register (free) to use the service, but then you can do searches for machinery by state, manufacturer, size, etc.

You might also see what you could find on e-bay.

Good luck with your search. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #3  
A friend of mine swears by Eddie Nash & Sons in Colebrook, NH. Just know your tractor values when you go. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #4  
Bargain News Online...

Check Construction and Heavy Equipment section...
...and Yard Tools section...

Most ads from CT NY MA

Dave...

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #6  
mygoatboy -

Have you tried Chappells' Tractor Sales in N.H.? They list a bunch of used equipment on their website. But I don't really know about comparing / pricing this variety of tractors. I checked them out as a New Holland dealer when making my tractor comparisons.

But I ended up buy buying a Kubota from Toreku Tractor in Harvard MA - close to my work and nice folks to work with.

Hope that helps,

Dan

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England?
Thank you for all who replied. I will look at all of the links this evening. I would love to get a new Kubota MX but $$$$$ is the one "small" problem.

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #8  
Check, double check, and the triple check anything used on the lot. My FIL does a lot business there. I beleive they are a Kubota delear. My father would go kick the tires there, but could never bring himself to buy anything.

/ Where to find good used tractors in New England? #9  
I bought my slightly used 36 hp Cub Cadet 7360SS from a JD dealer in Alabama using Machine Finder. It only cost me $1000 to have it shipped up to New Hampshire. I saved almost 20% off the price of a new one from the local dealer (who never seemed very interested in selling me one to begin with) and I was unable to find a used one in the area. That was three years ago and I have been very satisfied with the result. It is a great tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif