Case and New Holland Tractors

/ Case and New Holland Tractors #1  

Jubal

Tractor
Case/IH DX48
Howdy All
While I am sure this question has been asked before, I am a newby ! Are the Case and New Holland tractors manufactured by the same entity ? The specs for the models sure read the same. Thanks Jubal

/ Case and New Holland Tractors #2  
Yes and yes.

/ Case and New Holland Tractors #3  
Yeah they come right out of the same assembly line. I was in Racine Wisconsin where some of the products are made. On the same truck was a couple of red ones and a couple of blue ones.

However, Case, at least at this point does not have the Super-Steer option like the New Holland does.

murph

/ Case and New Holland Tractors #4  
<font color="red"> Are the Case and New Holland tractors manufactured by the same entity ? </font>

The company isn't called Case-New Holland for nothing! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Case and New Holland Tractors #5  
Yeah, what Bob said. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BTW, on my 50 hour service, my invoice had all New Holland filter numbers called out for my Case. So, if you've narrowed it down to either Case or New Holland, pick the color, headlights, and price you like best. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Unless of course, you want Supersteer, then you have to go blue.

/ Case and New Holland Tractors
Thanks All
You confirmed the info I recieved from the Case dealer. He also started that the parent company is owned by Fiat.
aaargh !
I have been dancing with him trying to buy a 2004 DX48 that he has had in inventory for some time.
The tractor has clocked 11 hrs, fwd, Ag tires, Lx118 QA loader with 72" bucket, 2 remotes
Asking $23, 674.00
Comments please
Thanks, Jubal

/ Case and New Holland Tractors #7  
Fiat has been making tractors for a long time and is a seperate from Fiat Auto. Fiat bought Ford/New Holland quite a while ago and has done a good job of updating their lines and they have a great customer service program. So hopefully you won't let that scare you away from CNH products.