WWTBND? Today is decision day!

/ WWTBND? Today is decision day! #31  
Blee,

The JD4310 is a great tractor. Just don't mow when the ground is soft from long rains.

JD has great resale value but the thing that I like the most is their ergonomics. Where are you going to be spending all your time? In the seat of course, compare thrones and there is no comparison...the deer seat is adjustable with cylinders not springs to adjust to your body weight. To me (I'm 6'2", 240 lbs.) I could not set right in a Kubota, when I set the seat all the way back the seat ramped up. I was at the top of the adjustment ramp and felt too high up an awkward.

Both makers are quality but which are you going to be comfortable in and enjoy more? Get turfs if ground marking is that big of an issue.

Good Luck!

P.S.-If you scratch the Deere hood it won't rust. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ WWTBND? Today is decision day! #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Will I be $2,000 happier? THAT is the question. )</font>

Happy is happy. Hey, for 2k you can get another implement.
Or, a lawn mower. Or a nice present for the wife? For 2k you can start building a pole barn for storage, if you don't have one already.

Be really comfortable in the operating station of either tractor. Be comfortable with the dealer. These are really the deciding factors when it is a toss up to me.

Good luck!

A sign I saw "Red in your shed, green in your pocket".

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ WWTBND? Today is decision day! #33  
Flip a coin, call it in the air. If you dont question the coin after it lands, then that is the one you want. If you do question the coin, then get the other one.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ WWTBND? Today is decision day! #34  
Boy ,it's been a while since I've been to this web sight. After reading your thread it brought back my experiances of this past spring. Almost the same situation .trying to decide between the same models you are. Well after a lot of good thoughts from many of these same folks I chose the 4310 I have been absolutly delighted with it. It's a blast to work with. It's done everything I've asked it to. and ,switching out implements is easy and quick. <font color="green"> </font>