RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #1  

JoeR

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030HSTC
I received my RFD TV magazine and noticed that John Deere is doing a special on tractor buying secrets. It is supposed to discuss horsepower, transmission, etc... Looks like something interesting since I think we all ask if our tractor is too big or small for our needs. Feb 21 at 8PM ET. Just an FYI for those interested...

Joe

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #2  
thanks for the heads up joe

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #3  
Thanks for letting us know. I will definately keep an eye out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #4  
I have DishNet with the full package and can not find RFD-tv. Can anyone tell me what channel to look for? I'm in the Houston, TX viewing area.

Thanks, Mark

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #7  
Dk45Jeff,

Thank you so much. At first I thought it just wasn't available in our area, but saw another subscriber to DirectTV talking about it. Funny, it's not listed on any of the program package literature.

Thanks again and regards, Mark

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #8  
Kyle_in_Tex

Direct TV ----- Chanel 379

website RFD TV

Ron

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #9  
Yeah, in our area unless you have a dish (shich I don't), its not available... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Andy

/ RFD-TV doing a show on tractor buying secrets #10  
AndyMA
I don't think that any area of the country has RFD tv as a over the air broadcast that you can receive with a antenna. Its strictly a Satelite digital broadcast. I could be wrong?????
Beside the tractor show that started this discussion, they have weekly shows about old tractor restoration plus on Tuesday at 8:30pm est. they have Praire Farm Report, mainly Canadian Farmers inventing, adapting, customizing Farm equipment. One guy has a backhoe attachment for his ATV - and now selling it to fellow farmers

Ron