mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #1  

dmltrac

I looked at both these tractors. Looks like either would work for me. The mahindra seemed to have a much smoother engine and somewhat "beefier" build. The kioti has better spec on the hydraulics. Price aside, has anyone compared these two and arrived at specific conclusions?
mike

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The mahindra seemed to have a much smoother engine )</font>

I'm not sure I understand why the Mahindra would be smoother running since the 4110 Mahindra also uses a 4 cylinder DaeDong(Kioti) engine.
I have owned a Kioti DK 35 for 3 years and really like it, but don't have any experiance with Mahindra.

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #3  
We don't sell either, but I count as friends two individuals who sell each one. You win. That's my peripheral opinion. Two good choices. Now you can decide on issues like "How does my butt feel in the seat?" and "How does it handle", and what I consider extremely important, what are my impressions of the dealer?

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #4  
How good the warranty is for either one of them? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #5  
Mahindra doesn't post warranty information on their website?
Can't seem to find it.....

Don

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45
The mahindra is 1 year everything and 3 years power train (what dealer told me) and the Kioti is 2 years everything per the dealer I talked to.
I, too was surprised ny the difference in the engines. I am going to listen to another dk45 at the dealer. The one I listened to had 35 hours on it. Of course, if the engine changes for the worse with only 35 hours...could have been abused. I'll check both out again. I was hoping there was someone else who had checked out both before purchasing.
mike

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #7  
<font color="blue"> Kioti is 2 years everything...... </font>

Kioti also warrants engines and drive line 'parts' during the third year of ownership for the 'CK' and 'DK' line of tractors per www.kioti.com

Don

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #8  
dmltrac
No experience with Kioti, but I am totally satisfied with my Mahindra, I think, but not sure ? they both have the DAE DONG diesel engine, All things being equal, go with the dealer( Mahindra or Kioti) you are comfortable with, A good dealer can make your life a lot easier.

Ron

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45 #9  
I have heard good about both. The DK45(45 hp) isn't really a fair comparisson to the Mahindra(41 hp). The Kioti should come out ahead in specs, but the Mahindra should come out ahead in price. The Mahindra you speak of is a 41 hp it has the same engine as the DK40. It IS a smoother engine than the DK45. We have had no trouble with either engine. You will just have to compare and decide what really matters to you. Figure in all the specs, financing, dealer etc and go from there.

KO

/ mahindra 4110 or kioti dk45
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The Mahindra you speak of is a 41 hp it has the same engine as the DK40. It IS a smoother engine than the DK45.
KO )</font>

Thanks for confirming this. I didn't think it was my imagination. The mahindra just sounded so smooth! I guess the 4 hp differerence pays a price in "smoothness".
mike