New MF GC2300

/ New MF GC2300 #1  

rtaylor

Thanks for all the help with my SCUT buying decision. I decided to go with the MF GC2300. It was just delivered about 3 hours ago. The information that all the TBN members that replied to my original post was very helpful. I hope to supply a full review soon.

/ New MF GC2300 #2  
rtaylor,

Most of us guys here on TBN don't believe one has bought a tractor until we see evidence. You know like pictures /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just joshing with you. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Congratulations on your new rig. You have not filled in your profile as to where you live but if your in the upper midwest we are getting a great snow storm to try that new rig out. If not you will find other things to use it for. Good luck and we are waiting for pictures. Don't be a stranger here either.

murph

/ New MF GC2300 #3  
Congratulations! I'm sure you will love it. Post some pics.

John

/ New MF GC2300 #4  
I just parked mine after clearing snow (blower and rear blade) for a couple hours. Worked like a champ! Congratulations and enjoy your new tractor!

/ New MF GC2300 #5  
Glad to hear it and congrats! So what do you think of it even without a tachometer? They're sure nice looking machines, not that we could tell from your pictures here! Hint hint. John

/ New MF GC2300
I would still like to have a tach, but I am not sure that I really need one. The mower manual says to run the thing at full throttle so I do not need it for that. I pushed some snow this weekend ( only 3 inches ) and I certainly did not need the tach for that. It just seems a little odd without one as I grew up on a farm and all the tractors had them although not all of them worked. I promise to post some pics as soon as my better half gets the digital cam working.