Kubota B3030 or New Holland TC33DA?

/ Kubota B3030 or New Holland TC33DA? #1  

orange1

How would these two tractors stack up against each other? I will be using it to maintain my 7 acres (5 acres of lawn to mow/ 2 acres wooded). I have many hills on my property. Tractor will also be used to clear brush and landscaping. Also, will dig up stumps with bachoe attachment and dig trenches for water line. How do the manufacturers backhoes compare to each other? Does the TC33DA have a significant power advantage over the Kubota?

/ Kubota B3030 or New Holland TC33DA? #2  
I don't think the two tractors are similar. The B3030 is a lightweight tractor, the TC33 not only has more HP but is significantly heavier, has a significantly stronger loader, and really is a different type of tractor. The B3030 is very similar to my B2910, although it is updated in many way, but it is a lighweight ladder frame tractor that excels at maintenance type work and in the 30hp class of machines is probably the best mowing tractor available and is decent at construction type work. The TC is really the opposite type of tractor, it has a more capable loader, more capacity, and more PTO hp but with more weight it is not as good a mowing machine. From a simple horsepower standpoint, the B3030 would be closer to the TC29.

/ Kubota B3030 or New Holland TC33DA? #3  
Are you dead-set on these two? If not, check out the KIOTI line-up. I think you'll like what they have to offer. Gerard