Mah 2015- Kioti Ck20, or kub B7610 which one

/ Mah 2015- Kioti Ck20, or kub B7610 which one #1  

twin88cam

Tractor
FORD 3000, Kubota L4200, JD 1025R
I am looking at the mahindra 2015hst, kioti ck20 hst, and the kubota b7610 hst, and can't find anyone in my area that has experiance with any or all off them. Leaning toward the mahindra have a dealer about 15 miles away and a good price, the dealers for the kubota, and the Kioti are both in the same town 45 miles away. has anyone besides me compared any of these tractors. any help is welcome, I own and use large tractors and I am color blind as to brand because there all made overseas anyway.

/ Mah 2015- Kioti Ck20, or kub B7610 which one #2  
Interesting choice of tractors. All 3 are small. One is a light unit. Two are heavy. One has a few more horsepower than the other two.

My question to you, before offering more, is what are your intended uses for the tractor? Are you buying a front end loader? If so, what do you intend to lift? Are you getting a mower deck and do you want a mid-mount or a 3pt mount? What about a back hoe? Will you be using a box blade or grader blade on a regular basis, if so, to do what? What about a tiller? Etc.

These are really somewhat different machines, the Kubota will excel at some tasks, the other two will excel at exactly the opposite tasks on the spectrum so you need to define the tasks to be done.

By the way, are you anywhere near Waycross? I have a good friend who lives there, owns a candy manufacturing plant and a fishing camp on the coast.

/ Mah 2015- Kioti Ck20, or kub B7610 which one
I will want a FEL and I also will be using a BB and maybe a tiller later on. The ground around my house is fairly firm and I was concidering a MMM with the purchase. The FEL will be used for light work only. I have a large tractor for everything else.Thanks

/ Mah 2015- Kioti Ck20, or kub B7610 which one #4  
If the tractor is going to be a mowing tractor with light FEL use, then my choice would be the Kubota. It has 24hp versus 20 (Mahindra) & 21 (Kioti) hp and that will yield about 3 more PTO horsepower which will give you more power to run a wider mowing deck. A 60" finish mower is absolutely no problem with a 24hp tractor in very lush thick grass, which gives you a bit more reserve power than you'd have with the two other choices. I know the B7610 will handle a Mid Mount Mower. I believe the CK20 will do the same. I don't know about the 2015 so I have to plead ignorance on that. Obviously all 3 would run a rear mount finish mower. But anyway you add it up, no matter what size mower deck someone says either the Mahindra or the Kioti can handle, the Kubota, with 3 more HP, can handle your choice of either a larger deck in identical conditions, or will not bog down in tougher conditions with an identical sized deck. EDIT: I went back to the Mahindra site, the 2015 does offer a MMM deck.

The FEL is somewhat lighter duty on the B7610 than the Kioti, and I prefer the Kioti's loader, but you said it was light duty work anyway so the advantage of the stronger FEL is irrelevant and certainly not enough to offset the lower PTO hp.

A heavier tractor will do better with a box blade than a lighter tractor, but realistically all three tractors are well suited to a 48" box blade and nothing more than that in any compacted soil. So I would hazard a guess that all 3 would be just about equal with a box blade.

As for the tiller, I favor light tractors for tilling a garden largely because I don't want compacted soil in my garden. A heavy tractor offers no advantage to a small gardener, but certainly does to a real farmer. Also, the extra 3+ PTO hp of the B7610 will power a slightly larger tiller and/or will give you reserve power so you can till at full depth on the first pass if you properly size the tiller. Again, as with the mower deck, there is no substitute for the added 3+HP that you gain with the 7610.

Now my choice is really based on the fact that as I see your tasks, PTO hp seems to be the deciding factor because of the implements that need PTO connection, and also because you said the loader work would be moderate. Any of the 3 will lift a bucket of dirt, but if I recall the specs correctly, the 7610 has the lowest capacity of the 3.

I'm sure you'll get other opinions, but unless they are the same as mine, then they will be wrong! Of course, if they are the same as mine, they are obviously by enlighted posters. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Mah 2015- Kioti Ck20, or kub B7610 which one #5  
I live in Jacksonville, FL, probably not too far from you if you'd like to come try out a CK20 HST. However, if you really want a MMM, I'd go with the Kubota. I don't think the weight difference is significant enough to make all that difference except that you have a little more clay probably than I do, and when wet, will mark with any of these.
There are two MMMs for the Kioti. Some of the side discharge mowers will blow material out the front clogging the radiator screen. The rear discharge model as a small spindle that sometimes causes belt problems. Until these are corrected, I can't recommend the MMM on the CK20. But if you can handle using a rear finish mower, which I prefere anyway, I'd go for the Kioti any day. I compared with the B7510 however. I did look at the B7610, but it's not as close as the 7510. I saved too much money over the Kubota and was half way to the backhoe with the savings. John