tym tractors?

/ tym tractors? #11  
TYM-USA Web site

A dealer in Oregon: Valley View Tractors

I think they are assembled in Oregon. The TYM-USA tractors have Kubota engines which I think are different then the Mahindra 10 series engines. Same frame and body though.

They are a heavy tractor and look well built.

/ tym tractors? #12  
TYM made my Mahindra 4110 Tractor. the pictures posted by Knight9 look like my tractor but with no gray, My 4110 has a Daedong engine.
I have 445 hrs on this tractor with no complaints, it has exceeded my expectations and needs. If I had to do it over - I would buy this tractor again, Just keep in mind I'm am talking the Mahindra brand with its extensive network of good dealers, Have no clue about TYM brand tractor and their differences with Mahindra tractors or their network of dealers in USA

Ron

/ tym tractors? #13  
I was serious about buying a TYM tractor a couple of years ago - they looked like really good units. The engines are either made by Kubota or John Deere, and from what I could determine, they seemed like very well built and well equipped machines for the money. I was worried about repairs and warranty work - and TYM did a good job of convincing me that I could bring the tractor to any reputable repair shop and get warranty service.

I ended up with a NH TN70S because I found a great deal on it, and I wanted a tractor that would handle a big backhoe. Otherwise, those TYM tractors looked really nice.

/ tym tractors?
thanks for all the input, Ive decided to go with nh or mf because they both brought one to my house for me to try and I think Ill go with the nh /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif