Kioti DK45 v's LG 4940 (both with loaders)

/ Kioti DK45 v's LG 4940 (both with loaders)
Re: Kioti DK45 v\'s LG 4940 (both with loaders)

Actually your right John, the hood is easier to open for initial simple access & better for access to the top front section of the engine on the LG's.
Rear top & rear side is more difficult to access on the LG's.

I think that the way Kioti have thought out the new hood design (I can only speak on the DK55) with the combo between the lifting hood & the clip on rear side pieces gives you the best of both worlds with easy, initial simple access with the added convenience of being able to access the rear of the engine with ease if neccesary.
Good pick up mate. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Regards, Buzz.
P.S. The less I need easy access the the engine the better though! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Kioti DK45 v's LG 4940 (both with loaders) #42  
Re: Kioti DK45 v\'s LG 4940 (both with loaders)

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( P.S. The less I need easy access the the engine the better though! )</font>
As my dealer was saying just recently, he tells his customers with a wave of the hand over the engine comparment, "This part you don't have to worry about!" I think that pretty well sums it up.
Daedong engines, and those on most major brands of tractor usually don't have many issues. It's in the other stuff that vibration and hard working seem to take their tolls.
John