It is done. And the winner is...

/ It is done. And the winner is...
Here's a pic from the unloading. My next purchases will likely be an I-Match and I NEED to do a ballast box. Full loads of dirt in the bucket combined with a down/side hill made for a moment of pucker factor this evening. Needless to say, my excavating will be in the uphill direction or on the flats only from now on. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

LAXPatrick
(La Crosse, get it?)

Attachments

• 628639-4310Del.JPG
    628639-4310Del.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 273
   / It is done. And the winner is... #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Full loads of dirt in the bucket combined with a down/side hill made for a moment of pucker factor this evening. )</font>
Now isn't that a beautiful site! I'm afraid that flag pole you have coming out of the loader arms is going to catch on all the trees though! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
No, La Crosse I didn't get, I just thought you had a thing for Los Angeles' airport.
John

/ It is done. And the winner is... #13  
Nice looking unit! It even matches your lawn... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You sound like you approached this the same way I am - lots and lots of details - more than the dealers even have.

BTW - I missed the La Crosse reference. I figured that since your profile said "God's Country" you were in WA and had mistyped as WI!

/ It is done. And the winner is... #14  
I too, went through the same scenario and tractor quest.
I am particularly fond of your machine. (I have the same thing).

/ It is done. And the winner is... #15  
LAXPatrick,

Nice looking rig. If your from Lacrosse then we are very close. Rochester here and I am in Lacrosse almost weekly. Just love crossing the bridge and looking down over the dam and hoping to see a barge going through the locks.

Nice rig, you made a good decision and you will be happy with it.

murph