What to expect from a dealer when buying?

/ What to expect from a dealer when buying? #11  
He should go over all the operational procedures because being a typical man I aint reading noo directions ha ha!
Mine went over pretty much everything but I was in such a hurry I went and picked mine up. But he helped load it and tie it down. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ What to expect from a dealer when buying? #12  
Henro,

Yeah you are probably right!

One problem I had with shuting off the engine was that when I backed up to the implement, I often had to jump back on the tractor and move it again, then again, then again to get everything aligned so that the pins would go in! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif But now I'm a little bit better at this so most of the time I get it on the first try! Shuting off the engine shouldn't be a problem then... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hypernix

/ What to expect from a dealer when buying? #13  
<font color="blue"> I often had to jump back on the tractor and move it again, then again, then again to get everything aligned... </font>

Hypernix,

What I do is get the implement hooked up to the 3PH and then turn the tractor off before hooking up the PTO shaft.

I hate to turn the engine off and then start it right back up again, but I decided to do it to minimize the chance of getting hurt...even though it hurts me between the ears to turn that key off... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ What to expect from a dealer when buying? #14  
Hypernix,
If the FEL is on you can rest the cutting edge on the ground with a little downforce and use the curl for minor movement of the tractor. Yes the tractor still needs to be on, but no more hopping on and off. Just reach for the joystick and make sure your feet aren't close to the tires.
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif