quest over

/ quest over #1  

bayoubilly

Bronze Member
Tractor
1428v , 1533 SS
new member ,new to posting.i been looking for about a year now.getting price quotes & reading brochures .frist i was looking at the gc2310 & bx2300 .but after awhilei started looking at the 28 - 30 hp TLB's.after more research i norrow it down to the big 4 . got prices in the gear & hydro models. blue was out after the frist round. green was out next, last round was red & orange,red won (massey).1428v hydro fel/ with 29hrs. for $12,950 was a rental to a hospital for snow removal,did't get much snow this winter .wanted a BH so i have that on order for $ 6495 intalled. and free labor at 50 hr service.saved about $3250 compared to a new TLB .my decision was base on features,price,dealer,finaning,rebates.
great Q&A at TBN be writing real soon thanks.

/ quest over
please forgive my bad grammer and spelling. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ quest over #3  
I didn't have any trouble understanding what you wrote. Congrats and welcome aboard............chim

/ quest over #4  
Billy! You're worried about grammer and spelling? Forget it. We all get in here and just go, and sometimes, we don't even make a sentence that makes any sense. Yours says it all, and says it well! You did your research and came up with a tractor and deal you could llive with. And you didn't come in here and ask a hundred questions before doing so either. I'd say you've done quite well, and I hope you'll keep coming back and joining in. Welcome to TBN. I've read good things about that tractor too.
John