Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!!

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #1  

MaineTWLSB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710
I need some help Texas TBNers. I’m up here in Maine and I’m looking at used tractors in Texas, go figure... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I’m hoping someone down there might be able to go checkout the tractor I’m looking at. It’s located at Williams Tractor Sales in Longview.

All I can offer in return is my thanks and appreciation. If anyone thinks they could help me out send a PM. I’ll fill in the details, like “why on earth are you doing this?”. And what tractor I’m looking at.

Thanks in advance.
John

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #2  
Thats about 300 miles from me. sorry.....Kyle

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thats about 300 miles from me. sorry.....Kyle )</font>

I assume I'll hear that a lot...it's a BIG state...if someone is in that area and likes looking at tractors (wouldn't be here otherwise right... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) it would be a big help...Thanks

John

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #4  
I'm afraid I can't help either, John. It's only about 150 miles from me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #5  
You're not thinking about getting a tracor in Texas and impoting it to the US are you? There will be import duties and all sorts of paperwork... Yikes!

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #6  
Sorry, but I'm further west of Longview than Bird is. About 200 miles. Would be glad to otherwise though!! You need to specify EAST Texas in your post request!

As far as any snide remarks about "impoting from Texas" goes, we here in Texas just chalk that up to jealousy!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As far as any snide remarks about "impoting from Texas" goes, we here in Texas just chalk that up to jealousy!! )</font>
Wow! I took that as a supreme compliment. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #8  
Gee, I am from Minnesota but use to go to Longview often. Son was in College there at LeTourneau University. I visited that place if I remember right one time. Wife was out shopping and I did my thing, look at tractors to waste time.

Sorry but I don't go there anymore.

murph

/ Calling on the Texas TBN Brotherhood!! #10  
I am from Lousiana but am traveling on business in TX. MapQuest says your dealer is 230.1 miles from me. Sorry I can't do that. I can do 60 miles but not much more than that, by the time my work day end, I can't get there in time.