Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Just Bought Property - Need Tractor!

Thanks everyone for your feedback. This site has proven to be an invaluable resource as I work toward finding the perfect tractor. Based on your comments and some other research I've done, I've narrowed down the possible choices to the following:

JD2210-HST
    B7510-HST
    CK25-HST

I'd love to get your advice on which one to choose. Also, I'm stuck between a rotary and a flail mower. Any additional thoughts on that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

The Deere 2210 is a subCUT, the other two are small CUTs.

JD2210-HST
    B7510-HST
    CK25-HST

WOW that is a bizarre comparision.

The JD2210 weighs about 1400# and is a Sub-Compact tractor with little ground clearance. Fantastic with a Mid Mount Mower. Capable with a Rear Finish Mower. 23hp.

The B7510 is about the same size/weight as the JD, (actually weighs about 1300#) but offers more ground clearance, it is a lightweight small frame Compact. Fantastic with a MMM; capable with a RFM. 21hp.

The CK25 weighs over 3050# without the loader! At 122.2" long, it is only 2" shorter than a Grand L3130 and has the capacity to lift the other two tractors off the ground. With a loaded tires, a FEL and an implement, it is going to be a too heavy to trailer with most mid-size pick ups. No MMM available, capable with a RFM. 25hp.

I think you might want to decide what tasks you need to do. These 3 tractors are designed for totally different tasks and different size properties. JMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12