Picking up New Tractor Tomorrow (Mahindra 2015)

/ Picking up New Tractor Tomorrow (Mahindra 2015) #1  

SteveCornell

Silver Member
Tractor
2017 Kubota L6060 HSTC
I just found this forum last week and am overwhelmed at all the great information, I've been looking at small tractors for the last 2 weeks and I've made my decision and plan to pick it up tomorrow
First a bit about what I plan to do with the tractor...........
We are just starting a new home on 2.5 acres of which about 2 acres will eventually be mowed, the other 1\2 acre is woods, the land is hilside meadow but not steep, I have about 600' of gravel drive, I'll be using the tractor and FEL for backfilling around the basement, landscaping the property, converting the meadow into lawn and other general use.
I started out looking and almost deciding on a Kubota 2230 but after comparing the loader specs with the "B" series decided to go with the larger frame tractor, after many calls and dealer visits last week it came down the these 3 machines....

Kubota 7610 with FEL, 60"MMM, & 48"Box Blade for $14,500

Kioti CK20 HST with FEL, 60"RMM, & 48" Box Blade for $14,600

Mahindra 2015 HST with FEL, 60"Buhler RMM, & 60" Box Blade for $14,150
After playing briefly with all 3 I like the feel of the Mahindra the best .

The tractor also has a Wallenstein GX500 Backhoe mounted with the frame mount kit and the pump kit that runs off the PTO (self contained hydraulic system) that the dealer will include for an additional $4700.

I'm going to forgo the 60" box blade and get a 48" and I'm also getting the backhoe.

Hopefully I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Steve

/ Picking up New Tractor Tomorrow (Mahindra 2015) #2  
i was wanting to look at a 2015 but my dealer wont stock one, the smallest he carries is a 2615. i already bought a 4500 from him.

/ Picking up New Tractor Tomorrow (Mahindra 2015)
Picked up the Mahindra 2015 this afternoon, I'm taking it to the property in the morning and start moving some dirt /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2015hst.jpg

/ Picking up New Tractor Tomorrow (Mahindra 2015) #4  
Congrats on your new 2015!
Enjoy your fun, I mean hard work!
Their so adorable when their new, clean & shiny like that /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif