Massey Ferguson 1540/AgcoST41 or Kubota L3130?

/ Massey Ferguson 1540/AgcoST41 or Kubota L3130? #1  

simat

I posted a message for information on the Iseki TG5390 and Kubota L3130 a few days ago. I have since found out that variants of the Iseki TG5390 are sold in the States as the Massey Ferguson 1540 and Agco ST41.

Any thoughts on the pros and cons of these tractors would be appreciated.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am a newbie to tractors. This forum has been great in getting me up to speed with ideas and information.

I have 100 acres of hilly country in Western Australia. The main uses for the tractor will be for earth works for the house i am building, maintaining the long driveway,firebreaks and the thousand and one other little jobs around a rural property.

Have narrowed the search down to a 30-40HP tractor with hydrostatic transmission and FEL, in particular the TG5390 or the L3130. I can't find any info on the TG5390 (maybe it is branded as an Agco or Massey Ferguson in the States) on this forum.

Any comments on these tractors would be appreciated!
)</font>
Thanks

/ Massey Ferguson 1540/AgcoST41 or Kubota L3130? #2  
There is not a Iseki TG5390 equivalent in the AGCO / MF stable.
I have not been able to find a Iseki model that matches up to the MF 1533 / 1540 tractor. All prior models had an originating Iseki model, but the 1500s look like a model made just for AGCO / MF. If it does have a Iseki equivalent, I would like to know which one, because nothing seems to match up.

/ Massey Ferguson 1540/AgcoST41 or Kubota L3130? #3  
Check here. It's the <font color="blue">Massey Forum </font> found on the main index page. Just so happens there is some discussion going on about the very Massey model you are asking about. can't say there is any connection Iseki like JerryG has mentioned.

/ Massey Ferguson 1540/AgcoST41 or Kubota L3130? #4  
I would like to retract my last post or some of it. It appears that Iseki's Internet site has added information on the TG5390. It looks like the TG5390 is the originating model for the MF 1540. There are some things that are different. MF doesn't use all of the high tech options, but have also added some different things.